Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Amazingly, I did get a call back from a supervisor…and then I got a second call back from a supervisor. The left hand does not know what the right is doing over there. 🙄

Neither were helpful but at least the second one was sympathetic and reiterated that these certificates have been extended in the past. Of course we won’t know until the day they expire.
So...nothing beyond "primary status is in production. You can monitor your status on our tracker at... Please keep in contact with your dealership, as they will be in the best position to provide more accurate info..."

Maddening.
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Joe and crew were phenomenal. It was the easiest car buying process ever. I wish it could always be this easy with a dealer. Also, if you're driving up from the south on I-77, do yourself a favor and ditch the highway before the tolls. The roads and scenery are just magical.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230527_152514

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its brutal. Before getting a build date it was just this intangible thing but now that’s it’s built and it’s just sitting somewhere in Michigan…

It’s very weird that it seems to be that one week of production. Seems like everyone in limbo was built between 4/10 and 4/15. And I’ve definitely seen people on this thread built after those dates get their Broncos shipped to SAC.
There are 2/28 build people in this same boat

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are 2/28 build people in this same boat
Are the February people included in the “not up to Ford standards” group of 11 or so Broncos? Or is something else holding those up?

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter Good morning John.
Any shipping/shipment updates from your side for us at all?
"Your vehicle is in transit. Check with your dealer, they will have more information for you" from Ford every time I call. Shipping has been bumped 4 weeks in a row at this point on each tracker.
Thank you.

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter Good morning John.
Any shipping/shipment updates from your side for us at all?
"Your vehicle is in transit. Check with your dealer, they will have more information for you" from Ford every time I call. Shipping has been bumped 4 weeks in a row at this point on each tracker.
Thank you.
X2 here.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of us with the eleven problem Broncos - I called again today (first time I’ve called since John updated us with the “not up to Ford standards” info) and the woman I spoke to could no longer even confirm that my Bronco was produced. Now it’s just “In Production” again. With an expected delivery date of April 25-28 😂

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those of us with the eleven problem Broncos - I called again today (first time I’ve called since John updated us with the “not up to Ford standards” info) and the woman I spoke to could no longer even confirm that my Bronco was produced. Now it’s just “In Production” again. With an expected delivery date of April 25-28 😂
I swear Ford makes our Government almost look competent in comparison!

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ridiculous...this is getting so old.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was "not up to Ford standards” in an email or on this chain? I missed it if so.

Sponsored

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was "not up to Ford standards” in an email or on this chain? I missed it if so.
After seeing some of the QC issues on various threads here over the last couple years, ours must really be in shitty shape...

If I hear "pending update" from someone at Ford one more time, I'm going to run my head into a wall.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CathyE

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4 2008
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you think Ford would let us visit our Broncos in the lot labeled "Rabbit Hole"??😁😩

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing some of the QC issues on various threads here over the last couple years, ours must really be in shitty shape...
This has definitely crossed my mind!
Sponsored