Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give the Bead Lock Wheel Trim Rings Kit a try to make your Bronco look more unified and visually appealing overall. It's available in various colors (black/red/orange) that perfectly match the factory paint colors.

We've prepared a limited-time discount for everyone, so feel free to grab yours!👇👇👇

Use code 109ID3IH for 10% off. Offer valid from April 27th, 2024, to May 3rd, 2024 (only one week!).

(Note: Each kit contains 5 pcs.)

👾 For black, click here: https://amzn.to/4dhkrlJ

👾 For red, click here: https://bit.ly/4dgs6ki

👾 For orange, click here: https://amzn.to/4df8Kw6

Additionally, we're soon introducing a stunning new color of orange. However, it differs from the factory orange paint. I've attached some preview photos. If anyone's interested, once it's available for sale online, I'll update it in this thread.

4.29 UPDATE:

If owners interest in the black color kit, don't forget to claim the $100 coupon available on the page. The discount formula for the black color is as follows:

(499-100)-499*10%
=399-49.9
=349.1

Original Price: $499
Limited Time Offer: $349.1

1714275779100-3d.png

1714276036378-bj.png

1714276077782-rt.png

----------👇-----⭐New Color⭐-----👇----------

1714276200858-j0.jpg

1714276210682-p9.jpg

1714276233755-mk.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm gonna guess sales of the red rings are extremely low...I believe less than 4 percent of all broncos produced are rapid red....and it doesn't really mesh too well with other colors..
Now I know there is small niche for the orange rings, however the ones I've seen go orange usually change them back because the people who are not color blind make fun of them.
Sorry just my opinion and opinions are just like .........

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I must not be understanding something. From what I‘ve read, the biggest PITA to changing ring color is removing the bolts without stripping them. But if you are willing to do that….then why wouldn’t you just paint/powder coat your current rings?

I don’t know why I would want to buy these.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I must not be understanding something. From what I‘ve read, the biggest PITA to changing ring color is removing the bolts without stripping them. But if you are willing to do that….then why wouldn’t you just paint/powder coat your current rings?

I believe that's why they are on sale! 😀

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To add to that I would be somewhat interested because I love my squatched wheels but I'm getting bored of the silver and wouldn't mind an extra set of different color and be able to put the silver back on possibly.....but those color choices he's offering belong on those vehicles with the Angry Eyes.

OP
OP
BA OffRoad

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm gonna guess sales of the red rings are extremely low...I believe less than 4 percent of all broncos produced are rapid red....and it doesn't really mesh too well with other colors..
Now I know there is small niche for the orange rings, however the ones I've seen go orange usually change them back because the people who are not color blind make fun of them.
Sorry just my opinion and opinions are just like .........
Black is our best-selling color. Some owners have messaged me expressing their desire for orange color, so I went ahead and developed it.

OP
OP
BA OffRoad

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm considering this because owners may not want to damage the original parts. Additionally, the original manufacturer also sells the same parts for over seven hundred dollars. If any owners are in need, I can provide a cost-effective alternative.

1714369387401-m0.png

OP
OP
BA OffRoad

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To add to that I would be somewhat interested because I love my squatched wheels but I'm getting bored of the silver and wouldn't mind an extra set of different color and be able to put the silver back on possibly.....but those color choices he's offering belong on those vehicles with the Angry Eyes.
Indeed, offering standout colors provides owners who love to customize and express their own style with some personalized options. Just like one of my buyer's showcases, an owner chose a set of orange accessories for their green Bronco. I think this color combination looks really good and quite stunning.
Sponsored