Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was finishing up my cargo area yesterday, and I wanted to pass along some info for you.

Here is everything that I had in those 2 bags.... So you can fit quite a lot...

20230210_092954.jpg

In addition, When it comes to those attic trays, what you really need are the two side brackets.. They cost $200.

To go across the top, you have options. I know this is totally ghetto, but had I taken the time to actually paint it black You wouldn't even notice it. But this is a 1' wide wire shelf mounted to those side brackets, Above it I have a yankim rope and other stuff, and my traction boards are hanging below it (So if you don't have the traction boards it takes up hardly any room). And the shelf was like $25 at lowes/home depot.

(If you look closely you can see those roll cage bags)

20230210_084430.jpg
That’s pretty organized!

Do you have a build page? Want to know what you used to hang the first aid kit and extinguisher?

I’ve got a 2 Dr of course, so trying to figure out what to do about my Dometic CFX35 without removing seats and going all in on the Goose platform system which I find sort of overpriced. Anyway, that’s another story altogether, apologies for my digress.

What will you do if you ever need to use those traction boards and they’re muddy?
Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At first I thought it was a bit much, but when you look at the price of Molle panel's, it is in that same price range. I showed it to my wife expecting a "maybe next Christmas" answer, but she loves the idea and told me to go ahead. That made it a no brainer for me.
Don’t forget, I think the brackets needed are another $130 I believe.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a bunch of stuff I carry too.
20’ kinetic rope - wish I had 30’
30’ strap
Air hose with chucks and inflation ends
Arb inflator
Arb deflator
Hard shackles
Soft shackles
Bunch of rubber duckies to give out
e-tool
Handheld radios
mylar blankets

the plan for my t door is a molly panel on the driver side and clipping it in somehow against the inside of the glass forward of the rollbar.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s pretty organized!

Do you have a build page? Want to know what you used to hang the first aid kit and extinguisher?

I’ve got a 2 Dr of course, so trying to figure out what to do about my Dometic CFX35 without removing seats and going all in on the Goose platform system which I find sort of overpriced. Anyway, that’s another story altogether, apologies for my digress.

What will you do if you ever need to use those traction boards and they’re muddy?
No build page as of yet Even though I've done a lot of things that probably could help some folks.

The fire extinguisher in med bag are hanging on those Pura Vida brackets. The med bag is a velcro pull away from Amazon that mounts to molle panels. The fire extinguisher is just a normal one that I simple bolted the wall mount holder it came with to the panel. (I put an extra velcro strap around it as a sade guard to coming loose.

As for the traction boards, those are one of the first recovery gear things I bought. At this point I have a winch and a yankum rope, So the chances of me needing them are probably pretty slim. However, in the case that I have to use them in mud (I hate mud) All I have to do is stick him in a garbage bag before I put them back, or for that matter I could just toss them on the roof for the trip home if needed.

Side note, I didn't realize you had a two-door so I don't know if those VP brackets work on two doors or only four doors.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No build page as of yet Even though I've done a lot of things that probably could help some folks.

The fire extinguisher in med bag are hanging on those Pura Vida brackets. The med bag is a velcro pull away from Amazon that mounts to molle panels. The fire extinguisher is just a normal one that I simple bolted the wall mount holder it came with to the panel. (I put an extra velcro strap around it as a sade guard to coming loose.

As for the traction boards, those are one of the first recovery gear things I bought. At this point I have a winch and a yankum rope, So the chances of me needing them are probably pretty slim. However, in the case that I have to use them in mud (I hate mud) All I have to do is stick him in a garbage bag before I put them back, or for that matter I could just toss them on the roof for the trip home if needed.

Side note, I didn't realize you had a two-door so I don't know if those VP brackets work on two doors or only four doors.
Sadly, they only are for the 4-dr. I really like the brackets and the attic storage tray. It is a great way to store the traction boards away from exposure to UV rays. If/when they are used and dirty, they can be strapped to the spare with bungee cords until you return from wheeling. Clean and store them again. I've seen many cases where the traction boards are mounted to the exterior to boost their tacti-cool rating. But when it comes time to actually use the boards, they crack as they have become brittle due to exposure to UV rays.
Sponsored