First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We now have four boxes in stock and two boxes with matching Sub amplifiers in stock . If you’re interested in the Kit with box and matching him contact us directly as we have not added that as a cat on the site at this time

541DF314-018B-4D11-9AFC-882865F336CA.jpeg
Sponsored

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

question - I'm installing one of these Stinger subs and Phoenix Gold 500.1 amps in my Bronco (B&O equipped) - I bought the LC2i LOC to go between the stock amp speaker out wire and the new amp, but I understand that the stock amp needs to detect some kind of speaker load or it won't have any audio output... my understanding is that the LC2i PRO does provide some resistance - is it enough to allow the stock amp to send the necessary signal to the LOC, which can then be sent to the new amp?

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
question - I'm installing one of these Stinger subs and Phoenix Gold 500.1 amps in my Bronco (B&O equipped) - I bought the LC2i LOC to go between the stock amp speaker out wire and the new amp, but I understand that the stock amp needs to detect some kind of speaker load or it won't have any audio output... my understanding is that the LC2i PRO does provide some resistance - is it enough to allow the stock amp to send the necessary signal to the LOC, which can then be sent to the new amp?
I use a Kicker 500.1 to drive the Stinger sub, but I assume the Phoenix Gold has high level inputs? If so, you don't have to use the Lc2I to go inbetween - you can just take the output from the existing sub wires and put into the amp. Not perfect as I'm sure the B&O amp limits the freq. but it works pretty darn good just going directly. Or you can get this if you don't want to cut the factory sub plug. This way do don't have to worry if the stock amp is going to/not going to push a signal out.....

OP
OP
plugnplaykits

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Boxes are on the site and in stock

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just get the speaker and the box, their amp is junk .... get the kicker 500.1

Sponsored
OP
OP
plugnplaykits

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why is there amp junk ? I don’t know what you’re talking about . the kicker key 500.1 is actually under powering that box

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@22Badskwatch

Man, remember when Phoenix Gold was amazing in car audio? Their amps and subs were unbeatable. First LED sub I’ve ever seen, and they were a benchmark for amp wattage accuracy!

sorry I got a little sidetracked….

Your bronco setup looks amazing, the sub specs look to be on par with my guesstimated box size. Efficiency is the key. my guess is that Phoenix gold and stinger are either the same company or have the same parent company. Their product offering overlap, and even replicate one another. Stinger is pairing the right sub with the Phoenix gold amp. Get it and turn it up loud!

Boosted2.3L

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We now have four boxes in stock and two boxes with matching Sub amplifiers in stock . If you’re interested in the Kit with box and matching him contact us directly as we have not added that as a cat on the site at this time

Ford Bronco Stinger Phoenix Gold Tailgate Sub Box In Stock 541DF314-018B-4D11-9AFC-882865F336CA
Question for this kit, when they eventually get back in stock, will it ship will all necessary wiring to plug into the DSP/use existing connectors that went to stock amp? Also do I need to supply my own power wire to the battery? It's a bit difficult to confirm what ships with "package C" from your website.

Boosted2.3L

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[/QUOTE]
I bought that kit but it doesn’t not turn on the Phoenix amp, I confirmed amp is getting power but will not turn on when vehicle is turned on. Any suggestions? I don’t have anything plugged into the “high
I use a Kicker 500.1 to drive the Stinger sub, but I assume the Phoenix Gold has high level inputs? If so, you don't have to use the Lc2I to go inbetween - you can just take the output from the existing sub wires and put into the amp. Not perfect as I'm sure the B&O amp limits the freq. but it works pretty darn good just going directly. Or you can get this if you don't want to cut the factory sub plug. This way do don't have to worry if the stock amp is going to/not going to push a signal out.....
I bought that kit but it doesn’t not turn on the Phoenix amp, I confirmed amp is getting power from battery via voltmeter but will not turn on when vehicle is turned on with audio playing. Any suggestions? I don’t have anything plugged into the “high level inputs” I just have the 2 RCA cables connected.

Sponsored

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With the kicker amp, with the high level output connected, it auto senses when something is coming thru the wires and it automatically turns on. So I just connected power from the battery and then it turns on and off based on whether there is a signal coming thru the speaker wire for the subs. Not familiar with the phoenix amp but there is probably some setting like that? or else you'll need to add a turn on wire....

Boosted2.3L

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the kicker amp, with the high level output connected, it auto senses when something is coming thru the wires and it automatically turns on. So I just connected power from the battery and then it turns on and off based on whether there is a signal coming thru the speaker wire for the subs. Not familiar with the phoenix amp but there is probably some setting like that? or else you'll need to add a turn on wire....
Sadly the Phoenix amp doesn’t have an auto on so I’m on the hunt for a 12V turn on wire...

mck0721

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Great post and question. i have the same one! Did you end up getting this installed using the LC2i? I’m hoping to do the same. Do you have any photos of the install?
Sponsored