First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First off, I want to apologize to the reservation holders, first day orders, and 21-to-22-to-23 converts that are out there. You have my sympathy. I didn't wait nearly as long as you have, and frankly... wouldn't have done so.

I got my Bronco from Southgate Ford, from the salesman Ken Garvin. He's a local guy and doesn't have the time or desire to BS people. I ordered in February of this year and took delivery on 10/7. When I ordered, he told me that I need to be prepared to wait at least a year, and that I likely wouldn't be getting a 2022MY. I got extremely lucky and was one of the last people picked before the dreaded "Unscheduled - Balance Out". When I ordered, I asked Ken if the dealership charged any sort of market adjustment or added any extra "mandatory" options. He said "you're welcome to put those parts on or pay me extra if you want to, but we charge whatever the invoice tells us to charge you".

Flash forward to a couple of weeks ago; I drove home from Kentucky knowing that my truck had been built but was awaiting shipment. I was out to lunch with my daughters when I noticed a car hauler with a suspiciously familiar looking Bronco atop the trailer. I called Ken, and he said he just saw it pull up, but that it would be damn-near impossible to get it ready by closing time at 6pm, but he'd try. And try he did... he called me at 4pm and said "Come and get it!". To my delight, there was no ADM, no mandatory accessories, no pressure to upsell to an extended warranty. He even told me that I was going to pay LESS than the invoice price, because I was due a rebate for price protection. So, just after 5:45pm, I drove off the lot with my brand new Bronco, ordered the exact way I wanted it, and paid less than expected.

TLDR; See Ken Garvin at Southgate Ford. He'll tell it like it is, won't charge you extra, and won't give you any hassle to get you in the vehicle you want.
Sponsored