Tamarak

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking for some recommendations for a guided trail experience around Rushmore. I don’t have any “crawling” experience and I’m looking for a tour where you can bring your own vehicle. I’ve got a Big Bend that I’d like to do some beginner style off-roading in. It would be nice if that didn’t include a need for rock rails or getting the new rig pinstriped.

i haven’t seen much on the forums. I have done a little research but am not seeing a lot so figured I’d ask here. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried to do some research also but there really isn't much. Best advice I got was to go to a local gas station and get a trail map of what off road trails are for vehicles. Good luck

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been doing some research of badlands and rushmore area. Not many trails right in Badlands from what I can see, but Sheep Mountain Table Road looks nice.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i live in MN and plan to take a camping trip in the badlands with my badlands :). My sister lives out that way(Rapid City) so i will ask her and my brother in law if they know of anything to do.

Sponsored