David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a recommendation for Fisher Shipping from leasehackr board but I am wondering whether you would recommend a reliable shipping company. I understand prices are up. It would be IA to AZ.
Sponsored

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had mine shipped from WV to Illinois in October. My dealer (SAC) made the arrangements and they went through Fisher. Everything went very smooth and it arrived within 2 days. Your dealer (Granger I presume) probably has their preferred shippers and I would work with them. They should be able to get you the best deal.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a recommendation for Fisher Shipping from leasehackr board but I am wondering whether you would recommend a reliable shipping company. I understand prices are up. It would be IA to AZ.
I just used Montway to ship from IA to ID. But realize that they are just a broker and the actual trucking company meets their standards, but is independent. They don't have real-time tracking and the IA dealer could not initialize FordPass for tracking. Transport prices are up ~40% from when we ordered our Broncos.

Last edited:

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had mine shipped from WV to Illinois in October. My dealer (SAC) made the arrangements and they went through Fisher. Everything went very smooth and it arrived within 2 days. Your dealer (Granger I presume) probably has their preferred shippers and I would work with them. They should be able to get you the best deal.
Mind if ask what the cost to ship to Illinois ?

OP
OP
AZSky

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Granger does not arrange shipping and has no preferred shipper.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used Montway to go from SD to Reno last month. I was pleased with the pricing, timing and communications from all. I would use them again.

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mind if ask what the cost to ship to Illinois ?
I ended paying $1025 plus I tipped the driver an extra $75. Its almost a 700 mile trip and the cost and time to pick it up would have been almost as much. Money well spent and it showed up with 26 miles on the odo. This was in October. My build date was in July and rates then were $200 to $ 300 lower. I have no idea where they are now but you can go online and get an estimate

OffRoadRaider

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 C2S, Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up my Badlands from Granger last Thursday and got home yesterday (Chandler). The trip was great, and I highly recommend it. My route took me across Nebraska and Colorado to Glenwood springs, then drove south to Durango, Show Low, then Phoenix. It was an excellent way to get familiar with the Bronco. My reasoning was how often am I going to do this, just need a week off of work.

jackvmotz111

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford rapter
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have recently shipped using this reliable shipping company. They have services throughout North America. I shipped some of my things from Dc to Yorkshire and their service was incredible. Their cost was reasonable and their delivery time was actually incredible.

Dusteers

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 F250, 2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Never really heard of Fisher. I'd stick with one of the major names if you're going that far. The ones that have offices across several states are typically better for long distance transport in my opinion. Personally, I've used a-1 auto transport twice for cross country shipping and have no complaints about them.

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive used Mike @ Reliable Auto Transport 3x now and always quick, easy and inexpensive. All three times have been next day delivery or under 24hrs.

RELIABLE-AUTO-347-299-3974

Mike takes $150 i think, and the rest goes to the transporter.

Ford Bronco Shipping company recommendation 1670277162623
Sponsored