First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping it added the black horse emblem with the black painted grill and mirror caps. That would have completed the look for me. VB on a BL with black roof, grill, mirror caps, and a black bronco on the back. tasty!

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still going with Black Mod. It may look to glossy under the factory lighting but should look great in natural light. I feel the Black Mod will compliment the Lightning Blue on my FE and match perfectly with Black Grille, mirrors and wheels. I'm Sold. 😆
vehicle (14).jpeg
Yes I work in a Ford factory doing paint/metal work and the lighting makes every vehicle look different. When you get it in natural light it will be ok. I have a FE with the mod top reserved and I’m not worried.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I work in a Ford factory doing paint/metal work and the lighting makes every vehicle look different. When you get it in natural light it will be ok.
Ford Bronco Shadow Black Top on completed 2021 Bronco at MAP Factory Oh Bless You Sir

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Those caps are wrong. One of the Ford guys mentioned them a few days ago.
Am
Those caps are wrong. One of the Ford guys mentioned them a few days ago.
The fact that it made it all the way through the line before they realized they had the wrong caps on make is even worse.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI. The info for the black mod top on the Ford site says that when you option it, it comes with matching black painted grill and mirror caps.

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Top on completed 2021 Bronco at MAP Factory Oh Bless You Sir
Whoaaaaaaa, did not see that change at all as I stopped obsessing over the B&P months ago. I have strongly disliked the shadow black mirror caps and grill on Wildtrack. Thank you for the input.

Personally speaking, I left the modular hard top off my 2-door build as I didn't think removable rear windows and a gunner turret were going to get used much. But I was really on the fence as I liked the Shadow black roof from the catalog CG work. Having to pair the extra shadow black bits, i'll hold off on Mod Top....

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Top on completed 2021 Bronco at MAP Factory 1612405333241

Lol, why can’t Ford get a top right?
Because Ford is obviously a power bottom?
Sponsored