Flix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had ‘96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all. I finally was able to pick up my new Badlands Sasquatch four-door hardtop today!! Looking forward to making it my own and to getting to know you all. I’m new to Florida, so am unfamiliar with off-reading here. Maybe I’ll tag along on some local outings.

I’ve still got more than 200 pages to get caught up on the “What did you do to/with thread, but already have some good ideas.

I had a ‘96 Eddie Bauer and have longed for another ever since I sold it. Same metallic blue color too. Just wish I could have gotten the tan shell.

IMG_1456.jpeg
Sponsored

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hi all. I finally was able to pick up my new Badlands Sasquatch four-door hardtop today!! Looking forward to making it my own and to getting to know you all. I’m new to Florida, so am unfamiliar with off-reading here. Maybe I’ll tag along on some local outings.

I’ve still got more than 200 pages to get caught up on the “What did you do to/with thread, but already have some good ideas.

I had a ‘96 Eddie Bauer and have longed for another ever since I sold it. Same metallic blue color too. Just wish I could have gotten the tan shell.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch spotted on Space Coast! IMG_1456
Ah, that Blue is Stunning!! Congratulations!!

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2024 Rivian R1S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

IMG_1456.jpeg
Congrats on the new ride, she's a beauty!

Sponsored

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Beautiful Bronco and welcome to FL, it's awesome here.

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco looks good! Welcome from Maryland and welcome to the forum. Lots of nice people here. We have a lot of fun and a little chain yanking from time to time, but we all mean well. Lots of fun to be had and knowledge to learn here.

Dejavu

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Sasquatch spotted on Space Coast! IMG_1456
Looks awesome my twin lol.
Sponsored