Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't understand fascination with trail sight deletes...

They made it a point at the NH off roadeo to explain that the sights align with the inside of the tire, and, how to use them to navigate up/over/around obstacles. They do help, especially when wheeling on you own.

I guess the target audience for these are mall-crawlers with 22" rims.
Although it is called a delete, that is referencing the part of the ford trail sight that protrudes above the hood and used for attaching limb risers. They are still extremely visible and can be used for tire placement in the exact same fashion.

We really like being able to know that your turn signal is on and operating as well. Lots of older vehicles have lights that blink for the driver and we love it (our AMC Gremlin on tracks for example!)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As other forum members have commented, Ford owns the patent on using that location as an attachment point for accessories, so we can't include that on our design.

Most people don't use that functionality on the Ford ones anyways, and these are still a very useful tool in so many other ways.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm trusting that there's no way to be able to set different colors to each side?

...like, say....red on one side and blue on the other?
Out of the box there is not, but if you purchased another controller (either Bluetooth or RF) then you could control them independently.

I will assume that the red and blue is for offroad use only ;)

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Out of the box there is not, but if you purchased another controller (either Bluetooth or RF) then you could control them independently.

I will assume that the red and blue is for offroad use only ;)
Nah, not really interested, I like my trail sights :)

Just temporarily diving into a tacticool mindset, because it's almost an inevitability that it will get used for such things.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

$385 huh?........Hmmmm. I understand that there is a premium to be had for Bronco Aftermarket stuff. But wow. Also, not many of us would remove our trail sights. We like Em'! :)

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver, Big Bend Sasquatch (MIC top)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

HIGH DEMAND PRODUCT. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. PLEASE EXPECT POSSIBLE 2 WEEK DELAY.

ATTENTION BRONCO OWNERS!!!

Don’t use your Trail Sight or always thought it would look better deleted and be way safer with DRL and Sequential Turn Signals? Quake LED is proud to introduce our “First to Market” flush-mounted Tempest Series - Ford Bronco Trail Sight Delete Kit with DRL, Switch-back Sequential Turns and RGB Accenting!
SOOOOO...what if.... you had lights ON the Trail Sights?!?!?
Win/Win?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$385 huh?........Hmmmm. I understand that there is a premium to be had for Bronco Aftermarket stuff. But wow. Also, not many of us would remove our trail sights. We like Em'! :)
For a blank plate from a totally different group. The ones here are not $385. :)

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are pretty sweet, I do agree that the trail sights are nice though. I purchased the tail lights last week which are badass, but found out the entire warehouse is at SEMA until Monday so no shipping this week boys and girls. Anyway to make these go over the trail sights even though ford owns the right to them? If my trail sights weren’t used for fishing rod holders I would be all over these

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They should make a trail sight light that isn't a delete too! Cool to have the turn signal and lights on the standard looking trail sight
THIS ☝

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is there a Trail Sight Delete "PLATE" - just a black filler or body color filler plate?
Yes! A member here starting working on then like last year. If you do some search here you should be able to find it.
Sponsored