peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is anyone aware of whether there is a Quadratec type site for the Bronco yet? thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
peterh

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks I had forgotten about that. Looks like it still is nowhere close to the Jeep Quadratec site in terms of what they offer. I guess that's to be expected until the aftermarket really develops and we just are not there yet. For example, Quadratec has some great wheel options for Jeep under their brand name - would like to see some Bronco wheels from them along the lines of the retro ones they are doing for the Wrangler.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Extreme terrain

Sponsored
OP
OP
peterh

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks all, a bit of a tangent here but Extreme Terrain is showing this wheel as fitting the Bronco but it is showing a 5 lug pattern so I contacted them to confirm - they told me that while they did not have it in stock, the actual wheel would have 6 lugs and the pic was a stock photo. That's strange because I don't even see that wheel listed on American Racing's site. Anyone know anything about that wheel and whether it would fit?
https://www.extremeterrain.com/amer...satin-black-machined-wheel-ar96978560525.html

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks all, a bit of a tangent here but Extreme Terrain is showing this wheel as fitting the Bronco but it is showing a 5 lug pattern so I contacted them to confirm - they told me that while they did not have it in stock, the actual wheel would have 6 lugs and the pic was a stock photo. That's strange because I don't even see that wheel listed on American Racing's site. Anyone know anything about that wheel and whether it would fit?
https://www.extremeterrain.com/amer...satin-black-machined-wheel-ar96978560525.html
According to their site it states it's for Bronco or Raptor, looks more like the pic is just a bad pic on the website.

As to your question of whether or not it would fit, fit on what?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here it is on the AR site but no specs, also here's stock 6 lug pic:

https://www.eu.americanracing.com/wheel/27919/ar969-ansen-off-road

Ford Bronco Quadratec type site for Bronco parts? AmericanRacing_AR969_17x9-1609-444-00-500

Hopefully AR is finally ready to release a B6G friendly Ansen wheel although I'd prefer the original style vice the faux beadlock.

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd been waiting for AR to actually make an ANSEN to fit the 6G for a year before I gave up, and I gave up LAST summer.... I definitely wouldn't try holding your breath waiting for that wheel....

OP
OP
peterh

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks to you both on the wheel question - I meant fit on the Bronco because the bolt pattern didn't seem to be right - but I guess it is.
I agree that they would look way better without the bead lock. hope they would do one like that in high polish
Sponsored