Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

infinposib

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that it's logistics and not QC issues with most. If ford had better messaging on status I would have kept with my order, but months of zero communication is why I abandoned it, not the worry over what was broken so bad it took a quarter-year to fix šŸ¤‘
I appreciate the response. Itā€™s hard to know what the best option is when there are other Broncos being delivered with the same options you chose. I hope you got the one you wanted and are enjoying it. Have a good one.
Sponsored

Havasu51

Raptor
First Name
John Sproule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC DENALI Pickup, Ford Shelby GT350, VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Iā€™ve got a BRaptor that was built on 1/5/24 with no update. The Ford Customer Service line, Chat line is worthless to deal with. It boggles my mind that Ford wonā€™t be up front and give anyone a reason why these vehicles arenā€™t being processed through their system in a timely manner. The dealer hasnā€™t been able to find out why it on a Quality Assurance Hold. Mine is a 2023 order that was never built and turned into a 2024 order at a $10k price increase. If I havenā€™t been lifelong fri with my dealer, I would cancel my order.

infinposib

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ve got a BRaptor that was built on 1/5/24 with no update. The Ford Customer Service line, Chat line is worthless to deal with. It boggles my mind that Ford wonā€™t be up front and give anyone a reason why these vehicles arenā€™t being processed through their system in a timely manner. The dealer hasnā€™t been able to find out why it on a Quality Assurance Hold. Mine is a 2023 order that was never built and turned into a 2024 order at a $10k price increase. If I havenā€™t been lifelong fri with my dealer, I would cancel my order.
That must be incredibly frustrating. That is a high end vehicle, you would think there would be an update somewhere. I am seeing more and more Raptors at dealerships. I hope if yours doesnā€™t come in, you come across one that is in line with what you are looking for. Good luck!

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Final update: too late for me because I bought something else already, but someone in OH will get a nice HE manual soon! Is this the last of the stuck January vehicles?
1714313587851-s6.png
1714313695244-zv.png
Was this at Nick Meyer Ford? If so - it was almost mine! They texted me a buyers order and right before I had a chance to sign it someone local came in and bought it šŸ˜³

Dsmith2311

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The day has finally come my bronco has finally made it to my dealer from Dixana SC railyard I go and pick it tomorrow. It's been a long journey but I was patient and just let things happen, thanks to @OverlandingPastor for all the help with these threads to give some kind of peace of mind. Thank my fellow LSU tiger šŸ…. Geaux tigas

Sponsored
OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The day has finally come my bronco has finally made it to my dealer from Dixana SC railyard I go and pick it tomorrow. It's been a long journey but I was patient and just let things happen, thanks to @OverlandingPastor for all the help with these threads to give some kind of peace of mind. Thank my fellow LSU tiger šŸ…. Geaux tigas
Geaux Tigers!

Supercash79

Heritage
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Race Red Heritage 2.7 Auto
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The wait is over! Iā€™m absolutely in love! Everyone is right when they say itā€™s prettier and bigger and better in person! Frustrating wait and experience with Ford for sure but now that itā€™s here, probably worth the wait! I hope everyone still waiting gets theirs very soon!!

image_1.jpeg

IMG_1729.jpeg

IMG_1737.jpeg

infinposib

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The wait is over! Iā€™m absolutely in love! Everyone is right when they say itā€™s prettier and bigger and better in person! Frustrating wait and experience with Ford for sure but now that itā€™s here, probably worth the wait! I hope everyone still waiting gets theirs very soon!!

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? IMG_1737

Congrats! Let the adventure begin!

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had been SIP since 3/1 but now my baby has shipped by rail and has made it to St. Louis where it will get on a truck to travel the rest of the way to my dealer in southwest MO. I have been tracking using the Norfolk Southern number. Do any of you know what message I will get once it is off the train and on a truck and if I will be able to track it then? My dealer is no help at all.

Supercash79

Heritage
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Race Red Heritage 2.7 Auto
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I had been SIP since 3/1 but now my baby has shipped by rail and has made it to St. Louis where it will get on a truck to travel the rest of the way to my dealer in southwest MO. I have been tracking using the Norfolk Southern number. Do any of you know what message I will get once it is off the train and on a truck and if I will be able to track it then? My dealer is no help at all.
I didnā€™t get any update or alert. After a few times calling and it saying the same location, I googled what it was saying and it was at the train yard. It got put on a transport 6 days later and only after it was loaded did my dealer get an update.

Sponsored

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didnā€™t get any update or alert. After a few times calling and it saying the same location, I googled what it was saying and it was at the train yard. It got put on a transport 6 days later and only after it was loaded did my dealer get an update.
Thank you! I doubt I'll hear from my dealer until it is on their lot. Just a little more waiting. I can do it

Broncaroo

Heritage
First Name
Sharrol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

image_1.jpeg

IMG_1729.jpeg

IMG_1737.jpeg
Love it! Happy to see a fellow 1/22 SIP receive their order!!! Hope to see mine soon. Congrats!

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? 1000003071

I can finally sit in my bronco after all those months of waiting. Everyone that has said it is worth the wait was definitely correct it was worth the wait for sure. Everyone that is waiting hang in there.
Love it!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs