Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

5.7 DC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tundra 1966 VW bug 1999 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don’t get too excited. I’ve been in built since 3/25….. checked it again this morning Welcome to Stuck in Built.
I do sincerely hope yours ships out a lot faster! Some do!
Mine was built on 2/29 ( three weeks earlier than 1st scheduled) Status says shipped 3/2. Today I got the 3rd email from Ford ( all 3 emails keep pushing back expected delivery date) Now expected 5/14 to 5/20. That would be almost 3 months after it was built!
Sponsored

PShane

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Bus, 1978 Beetle, Caddilac CT4, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Today was also not my day for a built status I did go by the dealership and had them go through all the Vinviews/dealer status portal/etc ... Still sitting in QA hold as a secondary status since 1/27, no other updates to say what it's holding on.

It seems like the 4 DR Heritages with automatic transmissions are being released, but all the manuals are still being held. Unless I missed a MT order moving to built that is.
1712275899627-ez.png
We’re about the same… I’ve also been stuck in production since 1/22. 4D HE manual. I’ve started looking for inventory on dealer lots. Can tell you it’s near impossible to find a HE in manual.

KizerSoze71

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
We’re about the same… I’ve also been stuck in production since 1/22. 4D HE manual. I’ve started looking for inventory on dealer lots. Can tell you it’s near impossible to find a HE in manual.
I had to watch dealers' inventories each day in a 300 mile radius until someone didn't take delivery of a special delivery.

I don't think the dealerships are ordering any any manuals due to a small market looking for them.

Good luck! I love mine and hope you find one soon.

PShane

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 1/4, "In Production" date for the 4DR HE MT I had ordered also got a new last updated of 4/9.

Maybe it updated when the took the QA hold off and it's actually back in production for checkout again? Did you talk to your dealer or Marketing to see if the QA hold is gone?

Fingers crossed for you that it means it is moving and will head your way soon.
Mine has been stuck in production since 1/22. But also got some sort of update on the tracker on 3/26. But when I talk to Marketing they don’t know what was updated. Just says pending update, last updated 3/26. They don’t seem to think it’s on hold anymore. But instead released to the carrier. However, they didn’t seem absolutely certain about that. So I’m not holding my breathe and I think as we’ve all learned any sort of transparency is just too much to ask from Ford. So who knows!

PShane

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This is getting ridiculous. Mine has been on "Quality Assurance" hold since 1/11 per Ford. :cautious:
Anyone else from my build week still waiting?

Screenshot 2024-04-15 130212123.png
Week behind. My build week was 1/15 and still waiting.

Sponsored

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I had to watch dealers' inventories each day in a 300 mile radius until someone didn't take delivery of a special delivery.

I don't think the dealerships are ordering any any manuals due to a small market looking for them.

Good luck! I love mine and hope you find one soon.
what did you use for your search? autotrader, etc.?

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Week behind. My build week was 1/15 and still waiting.
mine has been in production since 1/25 - Ford says it's built, and no q/a hold - dealer can't tell me what's going on - it hasn't been updated on the tracker since 1/25 either. i've kinda given up on it - if it comes in, it comes in but hopefully i find something sooner.

KizerSoze71

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
what did you use for your search? autotrader, etc.?
Yes, autotrader is where it showed up. I was also just searching the individual Ford dealerships.

Every so often one would show up and I would call the dealership and they would tell me the truck in question was a special order and wasn't available.

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes, autotrader is where it showed up. I was also just searching the individual Ford dealerships.

Every so often one would show up and I would call the dealership and they would tell me the truck in question was a special order and wasn't available.
that's what i've found too..... was hoping you had a special technique ;)

PShane

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
mine has been in production since 1/25 - Ford says it's built, and no q/a hold - dealer can't tell me what's going on - it hasn't been updated on the tracker since 1/25 either. i've kinda given up on it - if it comes in, it comes in but hopefully i find something sooner.
Exactly! With no information from Ford, might as well be looking! Which honestly I wouldn’t be if they could just tell me what’s going on and when they estimate it will ship. It’s just really poor customer service.

Sponsored

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Exactly! With no information from Ford, might as well be looking! Which honestly I wouldn’t be if they could just tell me what’s going on and when they estimate it will ship. It’s just really poor customer service.
Totally agree. 😞

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I decided to game the system by not playing the game any longer. All exits are valid when you're escaping someone else's maze ✨️
Picking up an OBX 2dr this weekend. Even the dealer has stopped sending a note each week of no change, I still watch the VIN to find out how the story ends 🙂