Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, I know there are MANY brands out there that make something similar - but I wanted to create a thread and get into the quality of this hose-system setup. It just really is THAT GOOD.

So some back-story - I currently have the EZ-Flate (1st Gen version) and I have since upgraded it w/ "locking chucks" and disconnect-able hoses for each side of the vehicle - and quite frankly it performs just as advertised. I have held on to these for a while since I really think most hose systems are pretty much the same. Until PROFLATE came along.....Just WOW. It rocks.

From an "overall package standpoint", they even provide you with AAA batteries for the gauge and an EXTRA hose attachment in case you only want to inflate a single wheel. Extremely well thought out. The attention to detail is also where this system shines - the Air Chucks on my EZ-Flate work, but are not easy to "push into" the Master Cylinder/Gauge assembly (This is the same chuck used on most systems out there). This (the ProFlate) chuck is literally a one-click-connection system. Even dis-assembly is fantastic - no need to "push-in-to-pull-out." Just gently pull back the female chuck-connector and the fitting ejects right away. This is the FIRST system I have seen that uses these "high-quality" chucks and fittings. These may seem like minute details that don't matter - but we all know what it feels like after a long ride out in the desert....and AIRING-UP just got easier and even better!!!! Last but not least, each chuck comes with it's own dust-cap. #thedetails. (He even includes a super cool looking orange velcro-patch for your roof ceiling).

The price also shocked me as I initially thought this was way more expensive that it is. At $189 it's still a great price, but with a discount code (B6GPF) it's a NO-Brainer. Fantastic Job. Great Product. I also recently got to meet Brian in person and he is a cool dude. Check out his company - https://traverseadventuregear.com/ - The LOOKOUT rooftop tent is amazing.

And NO - I do not work for him, nor got anything for free to write this. This is just a stellar review for a stellar company. Go grab yourself a set! You won't regret it :)

Ford Bronco PRO-FLATE - 4 wheel tire inflate/deflate system IMG_6922

Ford Bronco PRO-FLATE - 4 wheel tire inflate/deflate system IMG_6923

Ford Bronco PRO-FLATE - 4 wheel tire inflate/deflate system IMG_6925

Ford Bronco PRO-FLATE - 4 wheel tire inflate/deflate system IMG_6924
Sponsored