Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have some stuff for ya..

Here is a short clip from a few months ago. The lights in question are the Rigid 360 pod lights (spot forward, diffused side) and the Rigid adapt 40" GPS enabled light bar. It'll show you a bit of the brightness compared to factory lights/high beams.

This is what the setup looks like with just backlights at night time. I also have two sets of rock lights, and the weaker set of rock lights are set to amber to match everything else. The diffused lighting (ditch lights) only came with a white blacklight.

As you can see, the light bar also has a backlight option.

Ford Bronco Pic request/opinion needed re: Rigid dual pod ditch lights photo_2022-09-11_13-03-49

Ford Bronco Pic request/opinion needed re: Rigid dual pod ditch lights photo_2022-09-11_13-05-11

Ford Bronco Pic request/opinion needed re: Rigid dual pod ditch lights photo_2022-09-11_13-04-33

The backlight is subtle. Its there but not in your face. I quite like it. Also, you can see the difference in brightness between novelty rock lights (amber) vs high quality Rigid Blue rock lights.. The Rigid are INSANELY bright. The lightbar is adjustable color and in person it matches the pod light backlighting. The camera messes with the shade a bit.