NOBUKSGIVN

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So the wife and I are debating if we should do an over landing buildout on our 23Bronco Wildtrak. We have installed the zone 2.25 lift designed for the Hoss 3.0 setup. Running 1.5 spacers with 37” tires along with the JKS clearance kit and DV8 inner fenders to ensure no rubbing at full flex.
Was going to install a full rack over the hardtop and install the IKamper lux which weighs ~ 170lbs and I’m guessing about another 150 lbs of gear in the rear.
Has anyone out there have a similar setup and how does it do on the trails and how does it do on a more extreme trail? Lastly what coils, if any, did you upgrade to ensuring proper ride height and capability or did you just install sumo springs.
A lot to unpack but thought I would ask.
Thanks in advance.

IMG_0067.jpeg
Sponsored

LewyOnMars

Wildtrak
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WildTrak, FJ Trail Teams
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I have a similar build.. mostly in the sense of I have a Wildtrak with a bunch of extra weight (front and real steel bumpers, winch, rock sliders, etc). I'm not on 37s and haven't tried tried a lift like yours.

After putting the weight on my bronco I initially went to the OME coilovers with heavy springs front and rear. They worked well, but the ride was nowhere near as smooth. And this got me about a 1" lift over stock for the wildtrak (where with the weight I'd been down about 3/4" or more).

After putting several thousand more miles on it (and a lot of research), I decided to reach out to AccuTune and talk to them about my build. They made some suggestions and came up with a Fox 2.5 coilover package for me with some springs appropriate for my setup. For my setup I also was trying to keep the height around the same (so about 1" over stock wildtrak), and it worked out perfectly. I believe with those shocks you could easily get another inch or possibly 2 out of them without any sort of additional leveling/lift kit.

Anyway, might be worth reaching out to them or another company that does a bit more than just sell shocks. Also I've got a bit more detail on my build in this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...bronco-wildtrak-area-51-4-door-hardtop.80864/