William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We noticed while down in FL that if you go "off road" the nav leaves breadcrumbs so you can find your way back. I am not sure when they disappear or if they do disappear because they stayed there the whole time.

Funny thing is, every "off-road" scenario we have been in has just been a parking lot or a road that hasn't updated yet, all the real trails we have taken have been listed as roads so it's not something we've been able to use but it does seem like a pretty cool feature if you were out in a desert or on a series of trails that weren't marked.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They automatically start when you put it in an off road mode.

Problem is I rhink they disappear when you restart the Bronco...the definitely do if you are now quick enough on the restart to "Keep N mode".

Definitely don't depend on the. To find your way out of anywhere.

OP
OP
Billnchristy

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The ones from FL were still there the next day. Oddly the dollar general parking lot near our vacation home is "off road" so if the dots are still there 2 weeks from now they stay at least that long.

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've also noticed these dots on my screen as well, thing is I don't have the connected navigation on my bronco I thought it was the wife's phone but I guess not.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Xira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2022 Silverado LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was so annoyed at first that the nav would switch to a top-down when in a parking lot and wouldn't switch back to perspective on streets. Thankfully a software update corrected it last year. I like the compass it displays now.

I remember a Doug Demuro video where he was just GUSHING about some car's navigation having a breadcrumbs feature. Like yeah, my 2010 Fusion had it. Doesn't require a solid 30 seconds of goofy-faced, high-pitched exclamation.
Sponsored