First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am super excited to call myself a new Bronco owner. My wife and I have wanted a jeep for years and when the Bronco was reborn, we knew we would get one of these instead eventually. That ended up happening a few days ago and we’re loving it.

I’ve been looking into all of the different mods/upgrades I’d like to do and this forum has been an incredible asset so thank you all for seemingly always lending a helping hand and I look forward to interacting with you all many times over the coming weeks, months, and years.
Ford Bronco New Wildtrak Owner in Central Florida! 8302DCD5-BBE5-4896-ACA1-9B1DED7FF3CA
Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the forum and WT fam! Gratz. I thoroughly enjoy mine, and even more so post my mods… Try not to let the mod sickness take hold, it never ends! 😂

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome and enjoy your new bronco. We’re in the greater Leesburg area of central Florida.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak,'24 Maverick Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats and welcome to the WT club. I'm sure you have many fun miles ahead of you.

Sponsored

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We get up your way on occasion, usually to eat at Gio’s and then go to Oxford Wally. Try exploring Citrus WMA on the west side of Inverness. Let me know and I’ll point you toward the trails we like. EG, #14.

Take care.

OP
OP
MESSIN' WITH SASQUATCH
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We get up your way on occasion, usually to eat at Gio’s and then go to Oxford Wally. Try exploring Citrus WMA on the west side of Inverness. Let me know and I’ll point you toward the trails we like. EG, #14.

Take care.
Gio's is amazing. If you're a fan of BBQ, I would also recommend Oakwood as a local gem. I would definitely be interesting in hearing some good trails that you could recommend. I used to go on trail rides years ago with my old Jeep but my wife has never gone on any so I'd be looking for some good introductory trails for her to get a feel for it.

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco New Wildtrak Owner in Central Florida! bruce