Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our new Flashcal 1546 is the easiest, and by far the most budget-friendly, way to unlock numerous features not available on your new Bronco from the factory, and still offers the classic adjustments like speedometer correction. This handheld tuner supports both the 2.3L 4cyl and 2.7l 6cyl engines in either manual or automatic transmission. Flashcal 1546 calibrates your Bronco’s auxiliary systems such as speedometer and lighting, and does not alter factory powertrain specifications.

Superchips Flashcal 1546 Handheld Tuner for 2021+ Ford Bronco

Features include:
  • Auto Start/Stop Disable: Remains off with every restart, and can be reenabled with the Flashcal any time
  • Silent Mode: Turns off most cabin and exterior lights, and door chime with open door, ignition chime remains
  • Honk Warning Disable: 2-honk warning when driver exits running vehicle with key fob
  • Remote Start: Selects engine run time duration for 0, 5, 10, 15 mins
  • Speedometer adjust for Tire Size 28.25 - 36.75"
  • Fog Lights: enable "Bambi Mode" for simultaneous use of fog lights with high-beams
  • Headlamps Position Setting: option for headlamps to return to "Auto Lamps" or remain at last known position
  • Auto Lights Delay: duration headlights illuminate after driver exit, 0, 5, 10, 20, 60, or 120 s.
  • Daytime Running Light disable or enable
  • TPMS Disable, for off-road wheels and tires
  • Independent TPMS threshold: Front and rear axles can be set differently from 1- 90 psi.
  • Lock Feedback Lights: Enables hazard blink with unlock command
  • Auto Unlock: Vehicle unlocks with ignition off
  • Auto Lock: Disables factory setting to lock doors when vehicle is in motion
  • Auto Relock: Disables factory setting to re-lock doors 45 seconds after unlocking
  • Remote Unlock: Option to trigger all doors or just driver door

Ford Bronco NEW Superchips Flashcal 1546 Handheld Tuner for 2021+ Ford Bronco flashcal-bronco

flashcal-bronco-2.jpg

flashcal-bronco-3.jpg

flashcal-bronco-4.jpg

flashcal-bronco-5.jpg
Sponsored

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just used it to calibrate speedo on my base from 30’s to Big Bend takeoffs 32’s. Worked like a champ. Plug and play. Threw a couple of codes but the device cleared them.

Last edited:

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

have had these for my jeeps. looking forward to getting one for my Bronco.

Lanman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS e-tron GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just used one on my wife's Bronco and it appeared to work as advertised. I made the following changes.
1) disabled auto start/stop.
2) disabled the double honk when leaving the car running but taking the fob out of the vehicle.
3) enabled the auto re-lock if the vehicle is unlocked but a door is never opened.
4) changed the tire size to match her new tires.

I'll probably change the TPMS settings next because from what I'm reading online they should be running 40 psi instead of the 35 psi that's shown in the door jam.

I do hope they offer a few more coding options in the future though. I would like to see full range audio on rear speakers, key-in ignition chime and keyfob panic button.

I would recommend this to anyone who is new to coding and or scared they may mess something up because it was super simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Lanman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS e-tron GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$200 or you could use forscan and buy a $50 cable.
You're absolutely correct but at the end of the day it just came down to the simplicity of how easy this device is to use. Don't get me wrong, I've done coding on all of my BMW's so I'm not new to coding but the $200 price point was just low enough for me to go this route instead of the ForScan route. And honestly, I probably wouldn't have done it if the price had been any higher but I still stand behind my recommendation for anyone looking for a very simple solution. Especially for anyone who may not be tech savy but would still like to take advantage of the features this device offers.

Last edited:

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model