First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
XMCbPD5.jpg

Form Lighting is excited to introduce our Selectable DRL LED Headlights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco!

Our Selectable DRL LED Headlights are the perfect way to upgrade your 2021+ Ford Bronco. With these premium OE-grade replacements, you’ll add quad projectors, sequential turn signals, startup sequence, LED running light, and a selectable DRL that gives your ride a more aggressive, modern appearance.

HBfrAos.jpg

Increased Light Output. These headlights feature four LED projectors, which provide increased output for both low beam and high beam. The top two projectors function as your low beam, while all four projectors function as your high beam, providing a sharp, strong beam pattern to illuminate the road ahead.

3op9qVM.png

ORja0Dz.gif

Startup Sequence. These headlights are packed with the latest and most modern lighting functions, including a unique startup or “welcome” sequence. Anytime the running lights turn on, they will illuminate in a sweeping pattern across the entire lamp, gradually increasing in intensity until it fully illuminates.

1Cs036l.gif

Sequential Turn Signal. The startup sequence isn’t the only thing that stands out. These headlights also feature an integrated sequential LED turn signal. Every time the turn signal is activated, amber LEDs in the horizontal bar activate in a smooth, chasing sequence. When you’re finished making your turn, they automatically “switch back” to your chosen DRL color.

2GErENI.jpg

Selectable DRL. These headlights feature a selectable DRL with a clean diffused optic, that allows you to choose between cool white or amber. Best of all, you can switch colors easily using a simple connector. There is no need to take the headlights off the vehicle!

F21kfTT.jpg

OEM-Grade Construction. Form Lighting headlights are built with quality in mind, using OE-grade materials and design techniques. This includes durable UV-coated polycarbonate lenses, automotive-grade LED emitters, breather vents, and OEM plug-and-play connectors. They are assembled in an IATF 16949-certified facility, which is a quality management system designed for the automotive industry. While they may not be the cheapest option you’ll find, you can rest assured that these lights will provide durable and superior performance.

hax7SsM.jpg

Road Legal. Form Lighting headlights meet all SAE, DOT, FMVSS, and CMVSS standards and regulations for legal on-road use in the United States and Canada, when installed and aimed properly - which is easy to do with the integrated screw-type adjusters.

etv6Q3t.jpg

Plug-and-Play. Plug-and-Play. Our headlights for the Bronco are completely plug-and-play for simple installation. They were designed to plug into your factory headlight connector, and they fit perfectly without any gaps. No errors, flickering, or hyperflashing!

Click the video below to see HOW to install our 2021+ Ford Bronco Selectable DRL LED Headlights!

qrYKsRN.jpg

Two-Year Warranty. All Form Lighting products are rigorously tested for reliability, and backed by a two-year warranty. The warranty is supported directly by Form Lighting, and any replacement parts, if needed, are shipped quickly from Form Lighting’s US warehouse. On the rare occasion that you may need to utilize your warranty, we try to keep the process as simple as possible - for example, no return is normally necessary.

Click HERE to check out our 2021+ Ford Bronco Selectable DRL LED Headlights!

Do you have additional questions? We’ll be happy to help!

• Reply to this thread

• Send us a direct message

• Email: [email protected]

Are you a US forum member? DM us for a FREE shipping code!

Logan Z.

Form Lighting​
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoStorm

Badlands
First Name
Storm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took me roughly 30 minutes to install on @otgbadlands and WOW, what a difference in light output and overall look. Had to run the AMBERS because well it just pops. The cutoff line is insane I feel like I’m driving a new AUDI OR PORSCHE.

Also, you save some weight as the stockers were surprisingly heavy!
IMG_1690.jpeg

IMG_1741.jpeg
IMG_1926.jpeg
IMG_1928.jpeg

Last edited:

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely an option in the future.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Form Lighting

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not even gonna look at the cost....man those are great.
Our option is the best value at one of the lowest prices compared to competitor options with the same features! On top of that we are having a Black Friday sale! I will post updates regarding that here soon!

Sargeant Pepper

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are the bulbs able to be replaced DIY? I seem to remember replacing them yourself was an issue with the Alpha Rex lights

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In real life, do you actually see all of the indvidual LED diodes that seem to be prevalent in the photos?

Last edited:

Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Oracle Bi-Oculus and am very happy with them but these are very good looking. They looked ‘cleaner’ than stick. I really like that.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The coolest thing I like about OEM headlights are the big round orb with nothing on it. If you couldn’t see I the individual leds in these bulbs I’d be in. I like the big empty full moon look of my stock bulbs.

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How is light output compared to original LED headlights?

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys, I noticed the new Bronco OEM LED headlights do not get hot…. problem for snow storms, had to pull over and wipe off the headlights every 20 minutes. Any chnace these produce enough heat to melt snow to keep the headlights clear in a snow storm?

OP
OP
Form Lighting

Form Lighting

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Form Lighting
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are the bulbs able to be replaced DIY? I seem to remember replacing them yourself was an issue with the Alpha Rex lights
There are no bulbs. It is one LED board. If an LED is going to see failure it will occur in the first two years of use. Otherwise, the lifespan of LEDs is generally 40,000 hours. That is why we cover all our products with our standard two-year warranty.
Sponsored