Sponsored

NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR)

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Performance has a new kit for dual mounted Rigid mirror lights: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-15200K-BDML

Here is the kit installed on a 2022 Velocity Blue Bronco Raptor.
The kit comes with a mirror mount made exclusively for the Bronco (Fits Base Program + Warthog).

First Thoughts:
When I first saw this kit on the Ford Performance website, I will admit, I thought it looked a bit over the top. But after the install was complete, I was pleased with the results.

From a looks standpoint, I think the kit goes well with Bronco Raptor. Plus the amount of light coverage you gain is incredible! I enjoy seeing the mirror lights through my windshield. It's a reminder you're in a vehicle ready to take on any off-road trail at night!

Also installed is the relatively new F-150 Raptor & Bronco Raptor Off-Road Driving Lamp Upgrade Kit: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-15200-RDL

This pair of lights replaces the two inner fog lamps from the factory with brighter off-road lamps. Definitely an improvement over the factory fog lamps.

Controlling the Lights:
AUX-1: Off-Road Driving Lamps (Mounted in Bumper)
AUX-2: Off-Road Mirror Lights
AUX-3: Off-Road Roof Mounted Light Bar

Rigid Rock Lights:
The Velocity Blue Raptor shown has every Ford Performance Rigid product installed that fits Raptor (Except for the Rigid Rock Lights).
Rigid Rock Lights: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-15200-RUN

I purchased the Rigid rock lights, but my mechanic is hesitant to install them. The concern is that rocks/mud will impact the lights and destroy them.

It's possible that the lights could be installed further inward to lessen the chance of being impacted, but there would be less ground coverage outside the wheel well. What is the general consensus on B6G? Can anyone running the Rigid rock lights let me know how they hold up?

Final Thoughts:
Overall, I would say these mirror lights are a compliment to the Bronco Raptor and do a great job lighting the trails off-roading. The last photo included shows the Raptor prior to having the Rigid lights installed.

Ford Bronco NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR) Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 10.49.44 PM

Ford Bronco NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR) Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 10.42.18 PM

Ford Bronco NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR) ?hash=5a56e19c6db0da09472b9f5ba6ec7d29

Ford Bronco NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR) Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 10.52.20 PM

Driver's Side:
Ford Bronco NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR) Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 10.53.28 PM

Passenger Side:
Ford Bronco NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR) Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 10.53.37 PM

Driving Lamp Upgrade (Replaced Inner Fog Lamps):
Ford Bronco NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR) Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 10.53.49 PM

Inside View:
Ford Bronco NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR) Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 11.54.48 PM

2022 Bronco Raptor prior to installation of Rigid Lighting:
Ford Bronco NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR) 1691983484592

Ford Bronco NEW PART: BRONCO DUAL MOUNTED MIRROR OFF-ROAD LIGHTS (INSTALLED ON RAPTOR) Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 10.51.12 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just wish it look cleaner, like the fog lights, all those exposed screw heads drive me insane. 28 expose screw heads!