First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been looking for a Bronco for a couple years and my dealer has been looking for me and they had one show up that someone ordered and backed out on. It’s pretty close to what I would’ve ordered so it worked out great. It has a few more options than I normally would get but so far I really like it.
Ford Bronco New Owner Saying Hi IMG_9507
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! Iconic Silver looks awesome!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome! 2 door in Iconic silver looks killer.

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations on the new ride and welcome to Club 2-Door!

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have to agree with the others, that Iconic Silver is pretty sweet! Welcome to the forums!

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice 2 door! Love the silver. I almost went silver but went white on my 2 door. Great vehicle but watch the rocks in the Sas tires- they retain rocks bad and do very destructive damage. My only gripe at all on such a wonderful vehicle. Get mud flaps and rock guards or running boards before you go off road is my only suggestion! I practically ruined the doors and rockers on my 2 door- even with mud flaps.

OP
OP
SHANUT

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice 2 door! Love the silver. I almost went silver but went white on my 2 door. Great vehicle but watch the rocks in the Sas tires- they retain rocks bad and do very destructive damage. My only gripe at all on such a wonderful vehicle. Get mud flaps and rock guards or running boards before you go off road is my only suggestion! I practically ruined the doors and rockers on my 2 door- even with mud flaps.
I took the Goodyear tires off immediately and put the BFG’s on there. Even in load range E they ride better and don’t pick up rocks like those original equipment tires did. Plus they are way quieter.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve been looking for a Bronco for a couple years and my dealer has been looking for me and they had one show up that someone ordered and backed out on. It’s pretty close to what I would’ve ordered so it worked out great. It has a few more options than I normally would get but so far I really like it.
Ford Bronco New Owner Saying Hi IMG_9507
Congrats on your new Bronco! We hope you love it. Thanks for sharing!

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I took the Goodyear tires off immediately and put the BFG’s on there. Even in load range E they ride better and don’t pick up rocks like those original equipment tires did. Plus they are way quieter.
Nice- I wish I could afford to do that! I would definitely get the K02's. I have owned so many 4 X 4's with different tire and wheel combinations since the 70's- and I have done a good amount of 4 wheeling on rocky trails. No running boards or rock guard or even mud flaps. I have never had rock chip damage anywhere near as bad as I have on my Bronco. The rockers and doors almost need to be re-painted......
Sponsored