Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We'd like to introduce ourselves and show off our newest fleet addition! We haven't been on here yet, but have been involved in the Toyota community for 10 years now and the F-150 Raptor community for almost 5 years. We figured it would be a good idea to join this group once we receive our Bronco keys! Believe it or not, this wasn't supposed to happen, we originally had a Wildtrak on order but this showed up and the deal was way too good to pass up, especially in todays market.

A little background about us - we started off with our 2010 Tacoma build way back in 2012 and built it into an overland rig before overlanding really took off, then switched it into a long travel truck and that was an absolute blast! In 2017 our 2018 Raptor showed up, and that's when we decided to make this "shop" thing official. Fast forward to now, we are so busy in the shop with so much fun builds, it's hard to keep up. The current NEO fleet includes a 2022 F-150 Raptor, 2007 FJ Cruiser, 2022 BMW M4 and now the 2023 Bronco Raptor. We will get all these together soon for a photo shoot!

We stock a ton of products for just about every offroad and performance vehicle out there, mainly focusing on the Ford, Toyota and BMW platforms. We install everything we sell and offer a full service shop that can install, maintain, fabricate just about anything you can think of. (We will post shop pictures soon too!)

Anyways, let's get to the good part. The 2023 Bronco Raptor - this thing is AWESOME. The ride is superb, the interior is great, it's much easier to drive than we thought and all in all it's a phenomenal platform right out of the factory.

IMG-1353.jpeg

IMG-1359.jpeg

IMG-1346.jpeg

IMG-1344.jpeg

IMG-1341.jpeg

If we can help anyone out here! Please reach out. Feel free to send us a message here or contact us via the shop;
www.neo-garage.com
(216)-834-9557
[email protected]

We look forward to meeting you all and hopefully see you out in the dirt soon!

Congrats on the new ride, very cool! My shop is located close to you, I am in Youngstown, Ohio. We manufacture billet lift kits for bronco's and working on extending our UCS's and rear links to the Bronco Raptor.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NEO Motorsport Garage

NEO Motorsport Garage

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.neo-garage.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats on the new ride, very cool! My shop is located close to you, I am in Youngstown, Ohio. We manufacture billet lift kits for bronco's and working on extending our UCS's and rear links to the Bronco Raptor.
Jus t checked you guys out, very sweet stuff! Looks extremely solid. Maybe we can work together.

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
NEO Motorsport Garage

NEO Motorsport Garage

Raptor
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.neo-garage.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored
OP
OP
NEO Motorsport Garage

NEO Motorsport Garage

Raptor
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.neo-garage.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any Bronco Raptors in your town yet? I think I have 1 of 2 here in Cleveland right now.
I have seen a couple and Even tried to get one off a dealer but they are spoken for and want me to pay way over sticker. Hopefully soon I can get my hands on one .

OP
OP
NEO Motorsport Garage

NEO Motorsport Garage

Raptor
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.neo-garage.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have seen a couple and Even tried to get one off a dealer but they are spoken for and want me to pay way over sticker. Hopefully soon I can get my hands on one .
Yeah, I was trying to get one when they were first released, ADMs were insane. When this one showed up (ironic because my Wildtrak is coming today), they only wanted 5 over. I figured that was probably the best deal I will get right now.

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I was trying to get one when they were first released, ADMs were insane. When this one showed up (ironic because my Wildtrak is coming today), they only wanted 5 over. I figured that was probably the best deal I will get right now.
wow, good for you! I have been waiting on a badlands for over 18 months still and no word. Local dealer wants 20k over sticker for Raptor, just crazy!

OP
OP
NEO Motorsport Garage

NEO Motorsport Garage

Raptor
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.neo-garage.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
wow, good for you! I have been waiting on a badlands for over 18 months still and no word. Local dealer wants 20k over sticker for Raptor, just crazy!
You are welcome to take the Wildtrak we ordered. It's for MSRP, Fox HOSS suspension, hard top, the works. It should be delivered today or tomorrow!

Sponsored

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You are welcome to take the Wildtrak we ordered. It's for MSRP, Fox HOSS suspension, hard top, the works. It should be delivered today or tomorrow!
I appreciate it, I have a lot in the works right now or else I would. My brother and I both ordered 7/9/21 and are still waiting. Luckily I have my outerbanks to drive now still. I will mention it to my brother.
Just curious, what color?

OP
OP
NEO Motorsport Garage

NEO Motorsport Garage

Raptor
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.neo-garage.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I appreciate it, I have a lot in the works right now or else I would. My brother and I both ordered 7/9/21 and are still waiting. Luckily I have my outerbanks to drive now still. I will mention it to my brother.
Just curious, what color?
Velocity Blue

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Velocity Blue
That's a nice looking color. He said he would pass, his Badlands he has on order is hot pepper red and he's stuck on it. Thank for the offer tho, greatly appreciate it!

OP
OP
NEO Motorsport Garage

NEO Motorsport Garage

Raptor
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.neo-garage.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's a nice looking color. He said he would pass, his Badlands he has on order is hot pepper red and he's stuck on it. Thank for the offer tho, greatly appreciate it!
That is a sharp color! I have been dying for a bright blue truck again for 3 years now, and now I have an orange truck...

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is a sharp color! I have been dying for a bright blue truck again for 3 years now, and now I have an orange truck...
I like the blue but I definitely love that orange Raptor..
Sponsored