Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Disclaimer: This post does not have any off-roading related notes, please don't whip me 🙏:D

Over the weekend, I drove my 24 Non-Sas BD from Atlanta to Toronto and here are the things I noticed from my solo road trip; sharing them here so that anyone can share your thoughts as well or can get some insights if you're shopping for a Bronco. These are my personal opinions within the limitations of available options Ford offers (not trying to compare with a Cadillac here)

1. Comfort and Road Presence on asphalt is top notch. Outside of me deliberately halting once it goes dark after a 10-12 hour trip, I didn't feel any discomfort. The stock seats snugs you in very well with proper back support. I come from a Mustang, so the road presence hits different in a Bronco
  2. Road Noise: It's totally manageable with my hardtop; I took several work calls during the trip, and it was all good (atleast I didnt hear anyone yelling at me to go on mute lol)
  3. Grab Handles: I wish I had purchased Grab handles as I tend to grab them in my previous vehicles, rather than resting it on the door card while my right hand does the steering. I think this is something I would get in.
  4. Interior Door arm-rest: if you're a tall person (5'11 here) and tends to rest your leg on the door wearing shorts, then be ready to have them arm-rest imprinted on your legs and can be slightly discomforting. This is just a personal opinion
  5. Adaptive cruise control is something I didn't chose (I think it comes with LUX package); that would have made a lot of difference on asphalt. It's convenience, not a necessary function.
  6. Averaged about 19.3 MPG, which I think is great for this 2.7L beast; overall he guzzled 6 Full Tanks ( ⛽💵 ) for the round-trip

Ford Bronco My Cross Country Trip [ATL to TORONTO] IMG_2736
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Disclaimer: This post does not have any off-roading related notes, please don't whip me 🙏:D

Over the weekend, I drove my 24 Non-Sas BD from Atlanta to Toronto and here are the things I noticed from my solo road trip; sharing them here so that anyone can share your thoughts as well or can get some insights if you're shopping for a Bronco. These are my personal opinions only within the limitations of available options Ford offers (not trying to compare with a Cadillac here)

1. Comfort and Road Presence on asphalt is top notch. Outside of me deliberately halting once it goes dark after a 10-12 hour trip, I didn't feel any discomfort. The stock seats snugs you in very well with proper back support. I come from a Mustang, so the road presence hits different in a Bronco
  2. Road Noise: It's totally manageable with my hardtop; I took several work calls during the trip, and it was all good (atleast I didnt hear anyone yelling at me to go on mute lol)
  3. Grab Handles: I wish I had purchased Grab handles as I tend to grab them in my previous vehicles, rather than resting it on the door card while my right hand does the steering. I think this is something I would get in.
  4. Interior Door arm-rest: if you're a tall person (5'11 here) and tends to rest your leg on the door wearing shorts, then be ready to have them arm-rest imprinted on your legs and can be slightly discomforting. This is just a personal opinion
  5. Adaptive cruise control is something I didn't chose (I think it comes with LUX package); that would have made a lot of difference on asphalt. It's convenience, not a necessary function.
  6. Averaged about 19.3 MPG, which I think is great for this 2.7L beast; overall he guzzled 6 Full Tanks ( ⛽💵 ) for the round-trip

Ford Bronco My Cross Country Trip [ATL to TORONTO] IMG_2736
We hope you enjoyed your adventure!