Sponsored

MRT Bronco Raptor H-Pipes NOW AVAILABLE!!

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco MRT Bronco Raptor H-Pipes NOW AVAILABLE!! BRONCO RAPTOR BANNER WEB

“When we got our hands on a new Raptor Bronco, we were very impressed with the performance and dynamics. The exhaust note was good for a factory system, but just did not have the muscular sound that matches the appearance and capabilities of the Raptor. So, we set out to provide a full time tough sound for the Raptor and designed an H-pipe that improves power and gives a deep, growl suitable for a tough off-road SUV. Two options are available – MRT King of the Hill for a balanced and refined sound and MRT Extreme for a beastly, deep growl. With this h-pipe, exciting Bronco adventures await you and we are positive your Bronco Raptor will certainly Get Noticed and stand out in a crowd” - MRT CEO, Scott Hoag

We're thrilled to announce that the highly anticipated MRT Bronco Raptor H-Pipe options are now available for ordering at www.ShopMRT.com! Elevate your Raptor experience with our two exceptional H-Pipe options, each offering its own unique sound profile and performance benefits. MRT engineered the Bronco Raptor aftermarket exhaust in an H-pipe design for improved gas flow, efficiency, muscle car sound and overall raw American performance. Sound engineering highlighted that changing the stock exhaust mid-section saved weight, provided a more powerful exhaust sound versus stock and avoided the cost of a full cat-back exhaust system. Team MRT further refined the H-pipe exhaust to 2 sound solutions, King of the Hill and Extreme, that complement the Raptor off-road capability and provide a weight saving opportunity versus stock.

🔥
Part # 90R312 - MRT Extreme H-Pipe:

Ford Bronco MRT Bronco Raptor H-Pipes NOW AVAILABLE!! 90r312-2

Experience the thrill of off-road dominance with the MRT Extreme H-Pipe! Crafted for those who demand power and performance, the Extreme H-Pipe delivers an aggressive exhaust note that announces your presence on and off the trail. Feel the adrenaline rush as you unleash the full potential of your Bronco Raptor.

👑
Part # 90R310 - MRT King Of The Hill H-Pipe:

Ford Bronco MRT Bronco Raptor H-Pipes NOW AVAILABLE!! 90R310-2

For those seeking a refined driving experience without compromising on performance, the MRT King Of The Hill H-Pipe is the ultimate choice. Enjoy a commanding exhaust note that demands attention at wide-open throttle, yet remains subtle and unobtrusive while cruising. It's the perfect balance of power and sophistication.

🌟 Exclusive Offer for Bronco 6G Members:
As a special thank you to our Bronco 6G community, members will receive 10% off their purchase with code MBC10. Don't miss out on this offer to save on your MRT H-Pipe upgrade!

Both H-Pipe options feature a seamless installation process that requires no permanent modifications to your vehicle. Plus, with our innovative design, your Bronco can quickly be put back to stock if needed, making it easy to sell or trade in the future.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to elevate your Bronco experience with the MRT H-Pipe options. Order now at www.ShopMRT.com and unleash the full potential of your Bronco Raptor!

Join the discussion below and share your excitement about the MRT H-Pipe options. We can't wait to hear your feedback!

Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: CSP

HaugenRacing

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just ordered the extreme! So excited. This is a great exhaust option. It's going to sound awesome with the SPD downpipes. Amy idea on eta?

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just ordered the extreme! So excited. This is a great exhaust option. It's going to sound awesome with the SPD downpipes. Amy idea on eta?
We have a small quantity of both H-Pipes in stock. Your H-Pipe will be picked up for shipment this afternoon.

Epiphany

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It'd be nice if you used a db meter at rest and on the road as it is a little difficult to get a sense as to how much the two systems differ in terms of sound. I am surprised that the H-pipe system without mufflers doesn't seem that loud.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It'd be nice if you used a db meter at rest and on the road as it is a little difficult to get a sense as to how much the two systems differ in terms of sound. I am surprised that the H-pipe system without mufflers doesn't seem that loud.
We'll definitely consider incorporating a dB meter in future videos to better showcase the differences between the two systems.

The Extreme H-Pipe is about 20% louder at wide-open throttle compared to the King Of The Hill. With the Extreme H-Pipe, you'll experience an aggressive and unfiltered exhaust note that truly commands attention, especially when you're pushing the pedal to the floor.

On the other hand, the King Of The Hill offers a more refined driving experience. While it still delivers a pronounced exhaust note at wide-open throttle, it maintains a slightly more subdued profile compared to the Extreme H-Pipe. The straight through designed resonators help to shave off some of the more angrier exhaust notes at WOT. I would definitely recommend the KOH to someone who is looking for a more "family friendly" exhaust presence in cabin.

During cruising, both systems have street manners allowing for an enjoyable driving experience, with minimal cabin noise intrusion. However, there's a noticeable difference in the overall attitude of the sound between the two options.

I had concerns initially about the Extreme H-Pipe being too loud for the Bronco Raptor owners we collaborated with during development. However, both of them have since reached out after spending a few days with it and expressed their absolute satisfaction with their Extreme H-Pipes.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Epiphany

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the response as I've watched all of the videos a few times and am still left wondering if the Extreme is somehow a bit too much - or not. The V6 "sound" is so different from a typical V8 with exhaust mods (read: much more subdued) that I'd just want to be sure that I made the right buying decision. I don't want overly bland nor do I want a shrieking wife tone. Decisions, decisions...

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the response as I've watched all of the videos a few times and am still left wondering if the Extreme is somehow a bit too much - or not. The V6 "sound" is so different from a typical V8 with exhaust mods (read: much more subdued) that I'd just want to be sure that I made the right buying decision. I don't want overly bland nor do I want a shrieking wife tone. Decisions, decisions...

I put together some quick comparisons. I tired to highlight the exact moments you can compare the exhausts apples to apples. If I were to boil it down the stock system is raspy and semi quiet. King Of The Hill significantly deepens the exhaust note at idle and wide open throttle with smooth refined exhaust sound while shifting under heavy acceleration. Extreme takes the deep rumble of the KOH and unleashes the full exhaust note with more aggressive exhaust notes under heavy acceleration and a head turning cold start.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are thrilled to announce that our first batch of Extreme & King Of The Hill H-Pipes have shipped out today! Whether you're rocking the Extreme or the King Of The Hill, your upgrade is on its way.

Get ready to experience the power and performance like never before! But that's not all – our next batch of production will kick off early next week, so if you haven't snagged yours yet, now's the time to jump on board!

We're eagerly awaiting feedback from our Braptor customers! Share your thoughts and experiences with us via Bronco6G, YouTube, Facebook or Instagram. Your feedback helps us continue to improve and innovate.

Don't forget to take advantage of our exclusive offer – save 10% on your purchase with promo code MBC10. It's our way of saying thanks for being part of the Bronco6G community!
Sponsored