Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone want to hit Moab next week? I plan on making the pilgrimage Thursday May 9th down to Moab and hiting trails May 10-11. Poison Spider, Golden Spike and Fins and Things on list. Maybe something else who knows. My brother bailed on going last minute so going down Solo.
Sponsored

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone want to hit Moab next week? I plan on making the pilgrimage Thursday May 9th down to Moab and hiting trails May 10-11. Poison Spider, Golden Spike and Fins and Things on list. Maybe something else who knows. My brother bailed on going last minute so going down Solo.
I might be able to join you one of those days. I'll keep an eye on this thread and keep you posted.

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds good. I will be in Moab Thursday. Probably hit Fins and Things or something short since I will be traveling from Laramie, Wyoming. I signed up for Off Rodeo for Friday see if I can meet anyone else that would want to wheel Saturday. Apparently they didn’t have hardly anyone signed up at Bronco Rodeo.

Saturday wide open for what ever. Steel bender might be on the list for Saturday or Posion Spider/Golden Spike. I hear those are all day adventure.

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds good. I will be in Moab Thursday. Probably hit Fins and Things or something short since I will be traveling from Laramie, Wyoming. I signed up for Off Rodeo for Friday see if I can meet anyone else that would want to wheel Saturday. Apparently they didn’t have hardly anyone signed up at Bronco Rodeo.

Saturday wide open for what ever. Steel bender might be on the list for Saturday or Posion Spider/Golden Spike. I hear those are all day adventure.
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Doing family stuff this weekend. Will still be in the Bronco. We're scouting a camp site for my sister's birthday. We've been doing it since the early 2000's.

Have fun in Moab and take lots of pictures and do a photo dump! 😉

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, just got back from our Moab Meet Up. Trip reports posted. 🤠

Have fun.

Sponsored
OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The pilgrimage to Moab started off with a bang before I even left for Moab! Woke up to a few inches of snow! Gotta love Wyoming. Then made my trek down to Moab. Once I got to hotel I checked in and then quickly left for Salt Flats area. Started out small and did Fins and Things. Trail was quite fun! Got a few bashes on my skids and was quite surprised how difficult some of the lines were and steepness. Tomorrow off to class at Offrodeo!

IMG_5097.jpeg
IMG_5098.jpeg
IMG_5104.jpeg
IMG_5129.jpeg
IMG_5119.jpeg
IMG_5118.jpeg
Sponsored