Sponsored

Mike Levine response to what will happen to vehicles on Dirt Mountain while waiting for MIC tops

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sometimes, you catch more flies with honey. You're welcome.

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 3.34.41 PM.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
FernieSanders

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sometimes, you catch more flies with honey. You're welcome.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine response to what will happen to vehicles on Dirt Mountain while waiting for MIC tops im-kind-big-deal
Not sure if your the tweeter or not but the tires would be the last of my worries. Field mice like to chew one wires. I’ve seen hundreds of new vehicles go to the crusher because the main wiring harness was toast.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's pretty cheap and easy to apply a protective wrap over the top of a vehicle, just like a body shop would do to protect a vehicle before it's finished.

Once the paint is cured it's pretty quick/easy to apply/remove.... But there are a lot of cars to protect!

Sponsored
OP
OP
FernieSanders

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if your the tweeter or not but the tires would be the last of my worries. Field mice like to chew one wires. I’ve seen hundreds of new vehicles go to the crusher because the main wiring harness was toast.
I am the original tweeter. Only had so many characters to get in some concerns. Not throwing away my shot. ;)

OP
OP
FernieSanders

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's pretty cheap and easy to apply a protective wrap over the top of a vehicle, just like a body shop would do to protect a vehicle before it's finished.

Once the paint is cured it's pretty quick/easy to apply/remove.... But there are a lot of cars to protect!
Or even, like, a tarp.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Taken care of and moved? Like the pics of F-150s in giant lots that we've seen... and the video of the giant dirt lot that Broncos have been moved to. He is right about the "moved" but not sure how these 2,000-3,000 Broncos are being "taken care of". They are outside in a #$!?$@$ dirt lot in Michigan weather. 😡

Sponsored
OP
OP
FernieSanders

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Taken care of and moved? Like the pics of F-150s in giant lots that we've seen... and the video of the giant dirt lot that Broncos have been moved to. He is right about the "moved" but not sure how these 2,000-3,000 Broncos are being "taken care of". They are outside in a #$!?$@$ dirt lot in Michigan weather. 😡
They need to build a Astro Dome.
Or move them to Comerica Park since it never gets used past September. Boom roasted

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do feel badly for those with built Broncos sitting at Dirt Mountain. Really a worse case scenario. Never thought I’d be grateful not having a vin yet.

Field mice will absolutely chew through electrical insulation. Anyone that has an RV and camps in primitive areas knows this. And if it gets cold early in October in Michigan, it only makes it more likely. They should allow these folks to either switch to soft top or take delivery of comprised mic. Front of line. Only makes sense.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, ok... well everything is going to be fine, sure, sounds legit. WTF is he smoking.
I pay attention to your posts and feel for you. You said recently that your first payment is due and your Bronco is stuck in the dirt lot. I was wondering if there is anything that can be done for people that bought through MAS to speed up their delivery? I would be about to lose my shit paying for a vehicle I can't drive.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I pay attention to your posts and feel for you. You said recently that your first payment is due and your Bronco is stuck in the dirt lot. I was wondering if there is anything that can be done for people that bought through MAS to speed up their delivery? I would be about to lose my shit paying for a vehicle I can't drive.
I am not bothered by the money as much as I am irritated by the way that Ford has handled this. Yes, I could really use the Bronco at the moment, but it's not the end of the world. I knew that I was going to make a payment or two before getting the vehicle, so that's low on the concern list, but knowing that it is built and languishing there on Dirt Mountain is not an acceptable answer.
Sponsored