First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend Sasquatch 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm about to purchase the Mabett Seat Covers for my 4 door Big Bend. Had anyone put these on and found if they will work ok if you've put on the Mabett Rear Seat Back Cover Backrest Protector?
Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Last edited:

RBJRBJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed the Mabett seat covers on my 2-door, Bronco Wildtrak. Easy installation, well designed for correct fitment and look great. Just take your time. There are several installation videos on YouTube that are worth watching before you start. I do not have installed the Mabett Rear Seat Back Cover. Well worth it!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought them for my 2 door, they're great! Unfortunately the 2 door versions have the PU vinyl on the rear seat seatbacks, so the seat back protectors will not adhere with the Velcro. Maybe I can add Velcro tape to the seatback.

The 4 door covers are available with felt rear seatbacks, to use with the seatback protectors.
Ford Bronco Mabett Seat Covers 1713793777325-ko

OP
OP

RedBigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought them for my 2 door, they're great! Unfortunately the 2 door versions have the PU vinyl on the rear seat seatbacks, so the seat back protectors will not adhere with the Velcro. Maybe I can add Velcro tape to the seatback.

The 4 door covers are available with felt rear seatbacks, to use with the seatback protectors.
Ford Bronco Mabett Seat Covers 1713793777325-ko
Thank you so much for your help! I must have missed seeing that option on Amazon. I will look again. I appreciate your quick response!

OP
OP

RedBigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed the Mabett seat covers on my 2-door, Bronco Wildtrak. Easy installation, well designed for correct fitment and look great. Just take your time. There are several installation videos on YouTube that are worth watching before you start. I do not have installed the Mabett Rear Seat Back Cover. Well worth it!
Thanks so much for the quick reply! It's great to hear that the seat covers look good!

Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have them on my 4d BB - they fit great.

Unfortunately, the felt thing wasn't an option when I got them. I read they do not work with the back seat protector though. I don't have one of those, but I can kinda see why - they do go all the way around the seats and it would interfere with how the protector mounts.

But the felt ones maybe fix that issue.

But as far as fitment goes - they aren't too hard to put on and fit extremely well. They do wear pretty easily though - mine have been in a few months and already are starting to wear through in spots. I guess you get what you pay for though.

RBJRBJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
BTW - there are several pu (vegan) leather products available on Amazon to keep clean, moisturize, conditioner and to protect. For example, Trinova and McKees. You want a product specifically for pu leather NOT a product designed to condition leather. Since all car seats wear from sliding in and out, sun and temperature change, it’s a good idea to protect them.

Brostango

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F150 Crew, 2016 ATS Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed mine over a year ago. It's my daily driver and the covers have held up great. They did cover up my seat back molle panels but as much as I drop my rear seats those would be unuseable anyways. Oh and the seat heaters don't get as hot. But, they are still PLENTY warm.

Ford Bronco Mabett Seat Covers IMG_3787D

Ford Bronco Mabett Seat Covers IMG_3783D
Sponsored