Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi All,
I'm looking to have some simple stuff purchased and installed (rock lights and halo behind back wheel). Looking for an installer hopefully in metrowest but no luck so far. Any ideas of a shop? The jeep shops won't touch it.
Sponsored

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in E MA as well. So far I've done all my installations myself, using all the resources on the board. I have heard (second hand) that Offroad Elements down the south shore has done Bronco work, they have a good rep on Google, and they do list Bronco parts of their site. I have no first hand knowledge with them and the 4x4 shops around here are few and far between, everthing is import tuner focused. You might find a stereo shop willing to do lights, but I don't know of one either.

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve purchased my Turn Off-road hard top from them (off-road elements), as they already had them on order from Turn and that expedited my delivery. So far they’ve responded quickly to my emails and have been patient with my questions. The top was scheduled to ship this week or next, so I’ll know more after I drive up and have them install it. I believe I was working with Steve in sales. Good luck!

OP
OP

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks all. I've been in touch and they seem great to deal with so far.
Sponsored