Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved mine a few weeks ago. Dealer ordering Monday. Suppose to receive Bronco sometime this month.

Just kidding. Not sure yet. But I am a very late reservation holder. July/21.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that is a long time to wait, but at least the dealer was straight with you on the possibility of having to wait until 2023.
Yes. I’m content and prepared to wait

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It depends on the model and options you want. They'll build you a 4-door soft top Big Bend non-Sasquatch with 4-cyl way before they'll build my 2-door Badlands Sasquatch with V-6 and lux package.
I hear yah, but I'd want a 2-door manual base. And it seems for now at least, the required hardtop kills the availability.

notafordguy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW 335i, 2002 Jeep Wrangler, 1963 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved in early April 21, ordered in early June. My dealer said that if I don't have a vehicle or build date by Spring of 22, there is something very wrong in the world. Could be that they had not met the allocation for yet. It was ordered as a 21 build as a 19 priority. My build has all of the limited supply parts. 2 door, BL, 2.7, Lux, tow package. Seems the only thing I have going for me is it's a non-squatch.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved in early April 21, ordered in early June. My dealer said that if I don't have a vehicle or build date by Spring of 22, there is something very wrong in the world.
Guess they haven’t caught the news for the last 18 months.

Sponsored

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I placed my order 4/5 and was told it would be close to a year before I saw my bronco. 2 weeks later I had a vin number and my build date is 8/10. I ordered a soft top not because I thought it would get here faster but because I wanted both tops but wanted a white hard top and didn’t want to wait for that an plan on buying one aftermarket.

I was honestly banking on the 10-12 months to save for my down payment and have been “broke” all summer saving but got it done!

pjhish

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1966 Mustang, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I submitted my reservation on July 10, 2021. My selected dealer said I can't place my order yet. Is this because the dealership is out of allocations? Should I change my dealership to a higher volume dealership?

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was at Team Ford in Vegas checking out the 2 door base for the off-roadao and there was a family in there who was thinking about placing a reservation and order and the sale men told them that if they place a order that it would not come in tell some time in 2023

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I placed my order 4/5 and was told it would be close to a year before I saw my bronco. 2 weeks later I had a vin number and my build date is 8/10. I ordered a soft top not because I thought it would get here faster but because I wanted both tops but wanted a white hard top and didn’t want to wait for that an plan on buying one aftermarket.

I was honestly banking on the 10-12 months to save for my down payment and have been “broke” all summer saving but got it done!
when did you put in a reservation

notafordguy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW 335i, 2002 Jeep Wrangler, 1963 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think he was talking like great depression, world war very wrong in the world.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the allocation to your dealer matter? For example, if you order from a smaller dealer with less reservations, is it possible that they are trying to fill x # of reservations for each dealer by a certain time or is that irrevelent?
The allocation is the first and overriding factor to get evaluated for a build. If your dealer is out of allocations for the round, it doesn't matter if you are the first timestamp in the Country and there are parts to build your rig.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved 8/2/21 and ordered on 8/7. I already knew about what I’m looking at, but my dealer says he guesstimates late 22, early 23. Badlands 2.7 Lux nonsquatch softop. By that time I may be changing the order for whatever new trims/options are coming for the next model year!

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer doesn't have any info. I was Late Feb reservation and order. He just said to go ahead and do it and see what happens, but he said it would most likely be a year. The nice thing is my priority code is still a 10 and didn't get '99 when I updated my order in June.

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Placed my reservation 365 days ago.

I'm way outside of dealer's allocation numbers for 2021.

Dealer converted my reservation to an order, which we 99'd because the likelihood of getting a 2021 is slim to none, so I'm getting a 2022.
I kept seeing people mentioning allocation numbers a few months ago and asked my dealer what mine was. They told me, at the end of the day, it really makes no difference because of the supply issues (i.e. a higher allocation spot with soft top will move up past MIC orders).

Heynongman

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/1 build date. "In production." Dealer confirmed that it has been built and speculated as to a delivery in 3-4 weeks. Basesquatch, 2.3L, 2 door.
Sponsored