First Name
Elic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So if disable the fuel pump, the engine will still crank, possibly fire until the line runs out of fuel, and then shut off, correct? I was then beginning to think that maybe the starter would be a better place to have manual control over - until I saw this post from Flip.

anti theft mods GOOD ONE.JPG

Just curious Flip, what do you mean by "spst" switch? Because I like this idea best, just wondering how many amp switch to use...
well I already did try to remove the fuse, it does turn on and run for a few seconds, and die ... with no start after. Just need a switch to mimic it and not to add/remove fuse manualy
Sponsored

Epiphany

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I like that idea but a crafty thief may check fuses, if they have time (or really like to live on the edge). And some had metioned using an upfitter toggle in a linked and related thread on this subject. If I saw one was engage and I was a thief, I'd take a crack at flicking it just for shits/giggles/potential monetary benefit for the crack stash.

Regardless, interested to see what you come up with.

OP
OP

Elic

Black Diamond
First Name
Elic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like that idea but a crafty thief may check fuses, if they have time (or really like to live on the edge). And some had metioned using an upfitter toggle in a linked and related thread on this subject. If I saw one was engage and I was a thief, I'd take a crack at flicking it just for shits/giggles/potential monetary benefit for the crack stash.

Regardless, interested to see what you come up with.
you do not do it out of fuse box, it is too easy to check the fuse. this is why I asked for wiring and you follow the wire later into the assembly and tap into under the dash. Yes it is possible to find, but too much problems to look around and try to disassemble the dashboard.
Sponsored