Sponsored

Keep your device fully charged and ready for action with BA OffRoad wireless charger!

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, everyone, our wireless charger is designed specifically for Bronco 2/4 door 2021-2024 models with Automatic Transmission, this FCC certified charger ensures a quick and efficient charging experience.

With a semi-transparent rubber mat and protective case design, you can easily monitor the charging status of your device without any hassle. Plus, the anti-slip finish and pre-designed grooves keep your phone securely in place while charging, eliminating any worries of sliding or interruptions.

Featuring an input current of 9V-24V and output power options of 5W, 10W, and a remarkable 20W, our wireless charger caters to the charging needs of most mobile phones. Say goodbye to tangled cords and enjoy the convenience of wireless charging.

Installation is a breeze with our non-destructive approach. Utilizing the original holes, our charger seamlessly integrates into your Bronco's center console without the need for drilling or messing up the stock wiring harness.

Don't settle for low power and inconvenience. Upgrade your Bronco's charging game now and experience life with enough power.

👉 Know more:

Wireless Charger fit for Bronco 2/4dr

Ford Bronco Keep your device fully charged and ready for action with BA OffRoad wireless charger! 2

Ford Bronco Keep your device fully charged and ready for action with BA OffRoad wireless charger! 3

Ford Bronco Keep your device fully charged and ready for action with BA OffRoad wireless charger! 4

Ford Bronco Keep your device fully charged and ready for action with BA OffRoad wireless charger! 5

Ford Bronco Keep your device fully charged and ready for action with BA OffRoad wireless charger! 6
Sponsored

Last edited:

RadarX42

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2007 JK, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not to be "that guy", but how do you "Keep your Bronco Fully Charged" with a wireless QI charger?

With that being said..the QI charger pad looks like it will work great for my iPhone.

RadarX42

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2007 JK, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for Title Edit. Makes way more sense now. Think I'll give the product a try.

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Chevy, 2004 Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there a unit that I can use on the base model, it has no cut out :cry:

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry, HertiageMerica, We have no plans to develop a manual transmission version for now, thank you.
First one that does, will be a hero. I doubt the tooling is much different.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

First one that does, will be a hero. I doubt the tooling is much different.
I use this for my manual ...

BEEGROW Center Console Organizer Box with 15W Wireless Charger for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2023 2024 2/4 Door, Armrest Storage Box Insert Tray with Wireless Charging Pad https://a.co/d/2EJSGSP

Works great, easy install with nothing to tear out.

Dorf2point0

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer, 2005 Explorer, 2013 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi, everyone, our wireless charger is designed specifically for Bronco 2/4 door 2021-2024 models with Automatic Transmission, this FCC certified charger ensures a quick and efficient charging experience.

With a semi-transparent rubber mat and protective case design, you can easily monitor the charging status of your device without any hassle. Plus, the anti-slip finish and pre-designed grooves keep your phone securely in place while charging, eliminating any worries of sliding or interruptions.

Featuring an input current of 9V-24V and output power options of 5W, 10W, and a remarkable 20W, our wireless charger caters to the charging needs of most mobile phones. Say goodbye to tangled cords and enjoy the convenience of wireless charging.

Installation is a breeze with our non-destructive approach. Utilizing the original holes, our charger seamlessly integrates into your Bronco's center console without the need for drilling or messing up the stock wiring harness.

Don't settle for low power and inconvenience. Upgrade your Bronco's charging game now and experience life with enough power.

👉 Know more:

Wireless Charger fit for Bronco 2/4dr

Ford Bronco Keep your device fully charged and ready for action with BA OffRoad wireless charger! 6

Looks like a great Product.. Thank you for sharing ..

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hello, Lowcountry Bronco, please do not post any irrelevant information or links under this comment area, thank you!
I posted my comment and link to a product you have no plan to offer them so I gave them an alternative that worked for me. If you don't like my response you have the option to report it to the Admin and get it deleted.

AaronW

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally never use my OEM wireless charging pad in my badlands because the iphone is not flat and has difficulty stay in the spot to charge. Curious how this aftermarket compares to the OEM. I can't seem to find specs on the OEM for comparison.

OP
OP
BA OffRoad

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally never use my OEM wireless charging pad in my badlands because the iphone is not flat and has difficulty stay in the spot to charge. Curious how this aftermarket compares to the OEM. I can't seem to find specs on the OEM for comparison.
Hello, Our wireless charging pod charges 20W faster than ordinary charging modules. It is suitable for a variety of mobile phone models and is equipped with a charging indicator light to check the charging status in real time. thanks.

XchrisX89

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
working on a version for Manual Transmissions ?
Hey, just thought I'd give you a little info that helped me. I also have a manual transmission and saw in a different thread for the mabett wireless charging pad that the manual and auto use essentially the same pad and bolt up the same. The only difference is the two wires coming off the pad need to be lengthened before being plugged into the new harness because of the charging pad's placement. I just installed mine a few days ago and have had zero issues charging or anything. Definitely worth it in my opinion.

Steeler412

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Manual Sas 2 Door, 2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, just thought I'd give you a little info that helped me. I also have a manual transmission and saw in a different thread for the mabett wireless charging pad that the manual and auto use essentially the same pad and bolt up the same. The only difference is the two wires coming off the pad need to be lengthened before being plugged into the new harness because of the charging pad's placement. I just installed mine a few days ago and have had zero issues charging or anything. Definitely worth it in my opinion.
Thanks for this post, I found what you are talking about and am gonna do the same!
Sponsored