First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I thought I’d throw this up. I developed a rattle out of now where. Thought it was exhaust, thought it might have been a loose skid plate. But I found that someone had mentioned they had a rattle they thought was exhaust and found out it was a IWE issue. I will attach a very good video on diagnosing an IWE issue. But for me. It was the vacuum line to the right side IWE had come completely off. This technically lock the right hub, while the left hub couldn’t pull enough vacuum causing it to partly engage creating the rattle. For me it was super easy. Just reconnected the line and I have zero rattle or noise. Lucky I guess. I just thought I’d share with the community I case this happens to someone else. The video is —> here
Ford Bronco IWE Rattle IMG_6080
Sponsored

leedhambly

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wanted to say thank you for posting this. I had the exact same issue, and saved me a trip to the dealer.

ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On my F150 I've been chasing a rattle. I replaced my check valve and solenoid. Thought that would cure it...but no. Replacing the IWE part on the hub is not something I looked forward to. Thank you for the video. That will be my next step.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

this part should have been omitted by Ford. Raptors are great, IWE is NOT.
Sponsored