First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW X3 M40i; 2024 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New to the Forum and a soon-to-be 1st time Bronco owner. New 2.7L OBX order was made in early January, and arrived at the dealer this week. Went to see her today and drove her and inspected her and absolutely loved her! Taking ownership on 5/16 after having the tow package installed and some other items (would get her sooner, but will be out of town). I began second guessing the Iconic Silver over the past month as I began feeling I should have went with the darker Carbon Gray, but I loved the Iconic Silver on her today!

IMG_0886.jpeg

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
New to the Forum and a soon-to-be 1st time Bronco owner. New 2.7L OBX order was made in early January, and arrived at the dealer this week. Went to see her today and drove her and inspected her and absolutely loved her! Taking ownership on 5/16 after having the tow package installed and some other items (would get her sooner, but will be out of town). I began second guessing the Iconic Silver over the past month as I began feeling I should have went with the darker Carbon Gray, but I loved the Iconic Silver on her today!

Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER Bronco Club IMG_0886
Congrats on your new Bronco, Nick! Here's to many adventures in you ride once it's in your possession. Should you ever want to learn more on how to enjoy the most out of your vehicle, I am happy to schedule a one on one virtual tour with a Bronco expert to guide you along the way! Message us with your VIN, and I'll be happy to set that up for you! To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".

Sponsored

Nickd5

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW X3 M40i; 2024 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome build! Love the grill. Which one is it (sorry if I should know this, but just picked up my Bronco a week ago, so I am a newbie with all the different accessories and am learning on the job)?

Spillage

Black Diamond
First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome build! Love the grill. Which one is it (sorry if I should know this, but just picked up my Bronco a week ago, so I am a newbie with all the different accessories and am learning on the job)?
Its the Black Diamond grill with Intense Blue Vinyl lettering.
Sponsored