Sponsored

IAG mud flaps w/ Ford factory rock rails?

Glen24

Wildtrak
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who has installed IAG mud flaps with Ford factory rock rails?
Started installing them today on the drivers side front. Seems like it bends yo much and hits the tire.
The first bracket that you install, in the directions it says mount using the top two push pin holes. If you do that the bracket does not match up to those holes.
Sponsored

crewchief182

Black Diamond
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2006 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I installed a front pair and they were tricky but worked and look good. They made a world of difference also in regards to keeping the sides of the vehicle cleaner.

GoodThunder

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Badlands, Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't had any issues with mine, other than it being tricky to get the self tapping screws in with little space to work. They are exactly what I was looking for, some extra protection while being pretty un-noticeable. Assuming you are talking about the ones in this video?

Did you add the oem rock rails, I didn't think the Wildtrak came with those?

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who has installed IAG mud flaps with Ford factory rock rails?
Started installing them today on the drivers side front. Seems like it bends yo much and hits the tire.
The first bracket that you install, in the directions it says mount using the top two push pin holes. If you do that the bracket does not match up to those holes.
Which IAG mudflaps did you get, they have the I-line which are smaller and the larger curved ones that are similar to Mabbet. I went with the larger ones on my base Sas and I have the hoop steps which have a similar rail to the rock rail. No clearance issues with the rail, but I also have ProComp wheels that are 17x9 with -6 offset so they hit the inside of the flap at full turn. I ground them down to get extra clearance. They fit fine with the stock wheels/tires.
Sponsored