Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We picked up our 2021 Base in Shadow Black as the second addition to our lineup of test vehicles here at IAG and chose the 2.3L engine for this model. We use this vehicle to test various products for both fitment and longevity so we’re constantly putting this entire rig to the test both in the shop and on the trails. Some of our upgrades were added for personal enjoyment or performance on excursions but surely some have come out of need, we’ve broken a few things in our travels that gave us an opportunity to seek upgrades.

As a base model, it started pretty plain and that just wasn’t going to work for us so we got started on some visual upgrades to add some interest. Here’s how she started:

Ford Bronco IAG’s Build Breakdown – Having a BLAST with our Bronco test vehicle! 1704211467811

We knew right away that the grille needed some jazz and the bumper had to be swapped out in order to fit various accessories we planned to test and use. While we loved the black color we wanted to break it up a bit so we developed the Boss-style stripe kit to get a little color and of course, some matching wheels to tie it all in. Here we were testing some lighting options like the 5 Lamp Bumper Indicators, Trail Marker Lights, and also a mini bull bar and light bar there which are now available through the store.

-Method 312 17x9 –12 Offset
-Yokohama Geolandar M/T 37x12.50x17

Ford Bronco IAG’s Build Breakdown – Having a BLAST with our Bronco test vehicle! 1704210915647

We knew that before we could really stretch her legs on the trails we’d have to make some upgrades to increase the capability of the rig so we made some pretty substantial upgrades to the drivetrain and suspension.

-Fabtech Front Upper Control Arms
-Fabtech Rear Trailing Arms
-Ford Performance 446 Rear Axle #M-4000-446B w/Locking Rear Differential
-Ford Performance Front Locking Differential 446 #M-3002-446BF
-Dirt Logics 4” Remote Resi 2.5 Coilover
-Badlands Front Axles
-Hoss 3.0 Power Steering Rack

Ford Bronco IAG’s Build Breakdown – Having a BLAST with our Bronco test vehicle! 1704210969304

Ford Bronco IAG’s Build Breakdown – Having a BLAST with our Bronco test vehicle! 1704210951766

Once the rig was a bit more trail-ready we really put it to the test!

We’ve had the opportunity to travel quite a bit with our Bronco from various events like Super Celebration all the way to the beach and even some local meet-ups!

We had a chance to ride the sand course at Bronco Beach Bash this year which was one of the few terrains we hadn’t yet conquered.

Have suggestions on products we should test or develop? We love hearing from the community!

Ford Bronco IAG’s Build Breakdown – Having a BLAST with our Bronco test vehicle! 1704210997427

IAG Products Currently Showing: Tester vehicle, products change.
-IAG AOS (Air/Oil Separator)
-IAG EZ-Lift Soft Top Assist
-IAG EZ-Lift Hood Struts
-IAG Dome Lights
-IAG I-Line Winch Mount
-IAG Boss Stripe Kit
-IAG Rock Armor Complete Skid Plate Set
-IAG I-Line Multilevel Tail Gate Table
-Snorkel Test fitted
-IAG I-Line Para-Hex grille w/lights
-IAG Paracord Grab Handles
-IAG EZ-Steps
-IAG X-Brace
-IAG I-Line Third brake light extension
-Dual Compressor housing test unit.
-IAG I-Line Roll Bar Protectors
-IAG Aux Switch
-IAG I-Line Sunglass Holder
-IAG I-Line Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
-IAG I-Line Door Pockets

To check all of these products out in more detail visit us at iagoffroad.com!
Sponsored

Last edited:

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you put links next to the items listed above, will make it easier for people to buy your products...means more revenue for you.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you put links next to the items listed above, will make it easier for people to buy your products...means more revenue for you.
Great suggestion! This was really more of just for fun post of what we did with our Bronco over last year but you are spot on!

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice RIG. Nice to see the conversion. What tire carrier are you using and what accessories will you create?

I feel that's the one area that is not covered. Sure, there are some things made by vendors who make some of the tire carriers, but honestly, there could/should be a vendor that steps in and creates a way to carry a jack, water, skid plates, ect ect on MULTIPLE carriers.

(Hmm now that I'm thinking on this....)

magicrobots

Outer Banks
First Name
MR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a bunch of stuff from y'all, and I can't say enough about the quality of the support I've had over my year of owning a bronco. I always check IAG first 'cause the folks there are so helpful. Cheers for that!

Also ... still waiting for those 2 Door rear tub rail protectors to be available! :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice RIG. Nice to see the conversion. What tire carrier are you using and what accessories will you create?

I feel that's the one area that is not covered. Sure, there are some things made by vendors who make some of the tire carriers, but honestly, there could/should be a vendor that steps in and creates a way to carry a jack, water, skid plates, ect ect on MULTIPLE carriers.

(Hmm now that I'm thinking on this....)
We are using the OEM non-SAS tire carrier with our X-Brace tailgate reinforcement. We will have a whole host of accessory mounts available specifically for that reinforcement in the coming months, but we can certainly explore the possibility of doing something a bit more generic if that is realistic based on the sheer number of mounts it would need to be compatible with.

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I would love to see more “capable” bumper options like fog lights, bar lights, bull bars etc.

BobaFetz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We are using the OEM non-SAS tire carrier with our X-Brace tailgate reinforcement. We will have a whole host of accessory mounts available specifically for that reinforcement in the coming months, but we can certainly explore the possibility of doing something a bit more generic if that is realistic based on the sheer number of mounts it would need to be compatible with.
I currently have the X-Brace installed and love it thus far! Very excited to see the accessory mount options for this product, especially for a high jack mount.

Turbo yzel

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I live local , where are the raptor lower control arm skid plates ???
I could be there in 30 min 🤣🤷‍♂️

salt_life

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been waiting for those AUX switches to go up for sale for a while now, any ETA?

Sponsored

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What snorkel did you guys test fit? Fords version from the Everglades? Have you forged any creeks and can you report on its effectiveness.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And I quote:
"Are we on some sort of IAG weekly subscription?"

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been waiting for those AUX switches to go up for sale for a while now, any ETA?
We should have these ready for release next month!
Sponsored