Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

13 months of ownership and I still love mine. Haven't seen it since December 26th due to warranty purgatory and a severe lack of window regulators, though...
Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7 months and 5000 miles later like it better each day. Drives and handles great, really like the tech like lane centering and adaptive cruise. Thought the 2.7 would be under powered but it has plenty of push to it. Takes a while to get used to all the pages and option on all the displays.

BPDuncan1970

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Year and a month to the day with almost 23,000 miles already. Just now getting into personalizing it, but favorite is the ease of going topless with a hardtop.

rguest3

Raptor
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 23 Bronco, 24 Raptor, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My 4-Door was a first day order that converted to a 2022 that I have had for just over a year. Upon arrival of my 4-Door I almost immediately ordered a 2-Door which arrived a couple weeks ago.

I love driving both of them. I've done long trips from Florida up to Va then up to Maine and a great trip to the Outer Banks to get on the beach and go fishing. While around home I make up things I need to go do just to go for a drive.

Many, Many Smiles per mile!
Sponsored