Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Welp, well its official... I will not be given a MY23 and be pushed into MY24.

Edit: This direct from Ford Canada Execs, could be Canada only; I've yet to see a HE be delivered to Canada. Some HELs but not a single HE. Hope it's not the case for everyone, but if you don't have a VIN... its probably not happening for MY23

Last edited:

fwk727

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Big Bend; 21 F-150; 11 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I take it back. There might actually be light at the end of the tunnel. My build date has been moved from week of 9/11 to week of 9/4. 🤞
Mine got moved from 9/4 to 8/14. Then back to 8/21. After two years reading hundreds of these posts I can clearly see: Ford should fire everyone and hire Amazon to run their supply chain.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Try chat, my tracker actually reset and just shows my order confirmed.

I just got done contacting them and reply was:

I see that the primary order status of your vehicle is In Transit - The vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the dealer. This status was last updated on Aug-10-2023, and the estimated time of arrival is between Sep--2023 and Sep-10-2023.

The secondary status is Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX255669 (Csx Transportation ) 
Tracker going to “order confirmed” is typical for it being shipped. But normally you have to pass go (built) first and collect your 200 points!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Y'all are Wisconsin and I'm shipping to Iowa so all that is rail correct? Not sure where all have delivered to but Illinois, Alabama, Missouri, there was a South Carolina too so are all those convoy then?

See my post above, I got my rail information so hopefully you're onboard with me!
You are actually going to Nebraska. Omaha to be exact. Then trucked back to Des Moines (Granger).

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tracker going to “order confirmed” is typical for it being shipped. But normally you have to pass go (built) first and collect your 200 points!
I did eventually go to built and yep, from what I've read was hoping going back to confirmed was Fordese for getting it ready for shipping. Glad to see to see it moving, now let's see how long before it finds it's way home!

Did you try chat and see what's going on with you?

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Welp, well its official... I will not be given a MY23 and be pushed into MY24.

Edit: This direct from Ford Canada Execs, could be Canada only; I've yet to see a HE be delivered to Canada. Some HELs but not a single HE. Hope it's not the case for everyone, but if you don't have a VIN... its probably not happening for MY23
I'm sorry to hear this, are the order banks opening up in Canada on Wednesday too? If it'll get front line status it might not be too bad of a trade off getting bigger screen at least.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I did eventually go to built and yep, from what I've read was hoping going back to confirmed was Fordese for getting it ready for shipping. Glad to see to see it moving, now let's see how long before it finds it's way home!

Did you try chat and see what's going on with you?
I didn’t try chat. Last time I called they said it would be at Granger between the 10th and the 16th. Pretty sure that was based on the build date, not the shipping date.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm sorry to hear this, are the order banks opening up in Canada on Wednesday too? If it'll get front line status it might not be too bad of a trade off getting bigger screen at least.

Yeah they open same time. Ford Canada won't even throw in free bags for the hardtop etc. Kind of a bummer, the Ford execs in Canada seem to be extremely subpar since the new CEO took over. Bigger screen is nice, but really just wanted to be able to go out to Moab this year.. Can't take my escape on that trip LOL. If Race Red was discontinued I would've thrown more of a fuss. Hopefully build and price goes live soon so I can see full colour availability but don't think I'll take REB. Price protection gone etc seems like I'm just getting screwed by Ford Bot (@Ford Motor Company )

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
YES, I completely agree. I thought for once I would own a truly "LIMITED" production vehicle. Now, there will be more REB Heritage editions on the road than RR, AGM, Black, White, etc... the only visible exterior distinction between the HLE and the HE will be the wheels and the Bronco badge.
I’m not sure I agree. There is a big difference between the HLE and HE. It’s more than wheels. And the HLE is a limited production vehicle. It’s a great color. The more the merrier. Just my opinion.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah they open same time. Ford Canada won't even throw in free bags for the hardtop etc. Kind of a bummer, the Ford execs in Canada seem to be extremely subpar since the new CEO took over. Bigger screen is nice, but really just wanted to be able to go out to Moab this year.. Can't take my escape on that trip LOL. If Race Red was discontinued I would've thrown more of a fuss. Hopefully build and price goes live soon so I can see full colour availability but don't think I'll take REB. Price protection gone etc seems like I'm just getting screwed by Ford Bot (@Ford Motor Company )
RR should be there and it's "free", REB is $995 on the HE Sport so who knows for ours so skipping it might keep the price in check some but sucks Ford isn't carrying over PP when the fault is on them.
Sponsored