First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Charger SXT, 1981 Dodge W150,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just picked a 2024 2 door Heritage Edition in Robins Egg Blue, I posted this in Builds section and have some Subtle upgrades/changes Planned. I absolutely love the "Gunner" hatch.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4485
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4527

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4485

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4520

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4525

Sponsored

Last edited:

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just picked a 2024 2 door Heritage Edition in Robins Egg Blue, I posted this in Builds section and have some Subtle upgrades/changes Planned. I absolutely love the "Gunner" hatch and permanently removed it.

I get a lot of wind buffeting with the hatch removed. Have you noticed this?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I get a lot of wind buffeting with the hatch removed. Have you noticed this?
I had more of an issue with the rear seatbelts flapping in the breeze than buffeting. My rear windows were out as well.

66RedHotRetro

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage Edition 2 door Race Red
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Keyless entry pad for my Heritage.

I don't know why Ford discontinued offering the keyless entry pad for 2024 as a factory installed option on the Bronco so I had my dealer install one. It is important to only order the keypad with your VIN at the Dealer because they are specific to the vehicle. I chose the rear quarter panel for the location since it was the flatest panel for the 3M VHB adheasive tape to make full contact and stay put.

Works great I don't have to carry the key fob with me now and can lock it in the car.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20240425_101959

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20240425_102008

Last edited:

JamieV

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hello, I’m new to Broncos so I figured I would post here for some possible help. I’m looking to find a 2024 red four-door heritage edition 10 speed for my wife..

We saw our first one on Sunday at a local dealership and she fell in love with it but I had no idea what I was getting myself into trying to find one for her. I called on Wednesday after my normal dealership was unsuccessful at trying to do a dealer trade and they informed me that it just sold that day. I should have just called on Monday morning and purchased it but I had no idea how hard to find it was going to be.

I called back to my normal dealership and they told me that I was unable to order a new one so now I am on the hunt.

I live in New Jersey so obviously the closer the better. Do any of you guys have any leads on any that you might be willing to share?

Of course my wife had to fall in love with something that is going to be really hard to find. I have no preference on the 2.3 or the 2.7 engine (if I had my choice I would pick the 2.3)
it just has to be an automatic, four-door and race red.

Sponsored

BroncoFamTX

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hello, I’m new to Broncos so I figured I would post here for some possible help. I’m looking to find a 2024 red four-door heritage edition 10 speed for my wife..

We saw our first one on Sunday at a local dealership and she fell in love with it but I had no idea what I was getting myself into trying to find one for her. I called on Wednesday after my normal dealership was unsuccessful at trying to do a dealer trade and they informed me that it just sold that day. I should have just called on Monday morning and purchased it but I had no idea how hard to find it was going to be.

I called back to my normal dealership and they told me that I was unable to order a new one so now I am on the hunt.

I live in New Jersey so obviously the closer the better. Do any of you guys have any leads on any that you might be willing to share?

Of course my wife had to fall in love with something that is going to be really hard to find. I have no preference on the 2.3 or the 2.7 engine (if I had my choice I would pick the 2.3)
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2024-Ford-Bronco-Heritage-Edition-4-Door-4WD-t109610

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BroncoFamTX

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’ve been searching all those type websites they’re either all the way across the whole country or sold from what I can find.
Some dealers have offered free delivery - or you can hire an auto transport company - 500-800 or so depending where you find one. We found our 2024 by scouring the internet and calling dealers non-stop . We did NOT have an order in and and could not place one and were able to track one in transit to a dealer 3hrs away before they even knew it was coming! Super blessed - it all worked out! Hope you find one!

Sponsored

ROSSG

Heritage
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Mine was an ordered vehicle by someone else and the deal didn't happen, so I was luckily enough to swoop it up.

ROSSG

Heritage
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Keyless entry pad for my Heritage.

I don't know why Ford discontinued offering the keyless entry pad for 2024 as a factory installed option on the Bronco so I had my dealer install one. It is important to only order the keypad with your VIN at the Dealer because they are specific to the vehicle. I chose the rear quarter panel for the location since it was the flatest panel for the 3M VHB adheasive tape to make full contact and stay put.

Works great I don't have to carry the key fob with me now and can lock it in the car.

The red looks great on a Heritage

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The red looks great on a Heritage
Actually, it looks terrible in person. I’d get any color other than red if I were you! :cool:

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

... I absolutely love the "Gunner" hatch and permanently removed it.
Haven't had it out yet...only had the vehicle for 2 days so far.
I think he was referring to the part of your original post that says you permanently removed it. I think you meant the roof rack?
Sponsored