First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Help? Advice? Anyone have experience putting together a Bestop Slantback soft top (4-dr)?

I messed up BIG! Drove it into my garage like an idiot, so I’m trying to buy only the replacement parts I need to fix it. I have plenty of pictures I could share, but all the heavy duty mounting brackets that attach to the Bronco roof, etc. appear completely fine. To me, it appears to just be the bow assembly components and maybe some of the control linkages. Not totally sure. I was looking for suggestions and advice on how to just remove the top so i can rebuild the pieces that go into the twill canopy.

IMG_3677.jpeg
Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shit. I’m in pinellas Safety Harbor if you need help lmk. I have slant back on my two door. I can help u get the roof off if u need the help. Idk if bestop will sell parts? @besttop

OP
OP

Steve_Tampa

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shit. I’m in pinellas Safety Harbor if you need help lmk. I have slant back on my two door. I can help u get the roof off if u need the help. Idk if bestop will sell parts? @besttop
Hey @BroncocnorB I thought I replied already … thank you for your offer! I got it removed and I’m troubleshooting parts needed to repair. Looking to put the hard top on while I wait for parts and now I’m not sure if I have all the parts I need. If i can’t figure it out I may ping you back. Im up in the Westchase area.
Sponsored