Sponsored

Has anyone upgraded the Capable bumper fog lights with Ford performance Rigid 360 lights?

Mean Green

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco 2dr Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a winch mount and winch for the capable bumper and while I have it off…. I was thinking of upgrading the fog lights to the Rigid 360 Ford performance lights. Has anyone done this and are you happy with the upgrade?
Sponsored

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a winch mount and winch for the capable bumper and while I have it off…. I was thinking of upgrading the fog lights to the Rigid 360 Ford performance lights. Has anyone done this and are you happy with the upgrade?
I did the DD Elite fogs with my capable bumper. Very pleased.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Rigid 360 lights don't fit on the Capable Bumper. Are you talking about on the MODULAR bumper? 360 series are knid of big on the modular and get partially blocked.

We DO have a Dual Diode Dynamics kit for the capable bumpers here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco-capable-bumper/

OP
OP
Mean Green

Mean Green

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2021-2024 Ford Bronco OEM M-15200K-BFLK Rigid LED Front Bumper Fog Lights Pair

IMG_0378.jpeg

RideClimbNJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did the DD Elite fogs with my capable bumper. Very pleased.
I want to try these. We’re the noticeably brighter than stock? How was the install?

Sponsored

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely brighter and I got the yellow ones. White are supposed to be even brighter I think. Install was somewhat challenging because at least on my Bronco there were some extra parts I had to navigate around that were not in the official install video and because of the tight spaces. I got it done though and I'm an amateur

OP
OP
Mean Green

Mean Green

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well… I guess I’ll be the first… lol. I just ordered them. Since these are a Ford Performance parts, I have to believe them when they say “plug and play”… we will see… I would find it hard to believe I am the first to do this, but more likely no one is seeing this post to reply…

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well look at that. Guess they made a specific kit. The regular 360-series won't fit but Rigid and Ford love to make custom products together. Just like the SR-M fog kit on the Raptors where they utilize a specific type of bracket.

So they are obviously going to be using the 360-Series SAE varient for a street legal fog light.

The 360-Series SAE put out 3445 raw lumen. Compared to Diode Dynamics Sports which are 2,262 raw lumen, Pros are 5,796 raw lumen and Max are 7,920 raw lumen.

Baja Designs SAE are 2,420 raw lumen

So that'll give you an idea. I'd reckon the Diode Pros are naturally brighter however the Diode fogs are SQAURE (in a round hole) so the Rigid kit will look/bit better, and it's going to because they have their own brackets designed to fit.

If anybody wants to buy a set of these let me know. They are not on our site BUT we do sell Ford Performance parts (we just don't add the Ford parts to our website)

OP
OP
Mean Green

Mean Green

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won’t lie… I was pissed when my BadSas showed up with the capable bumper… Somewhere in the ordering process I lost track of the modular bumper becoming an option. I decided to embrace it instead of replace it… I am bit old school and I like the look of the round lights on the truck, so I bought the Ford Performance Rigid ditch lights. I was looking to match them with the bumper fog lights. That is when I found these. I wish I could find a set of these smaller round Rigid lights as a roof mount light bar. I may just mount two on my winch mount bull bar in the end…

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have sold quite a few kits with these lights over the past almost year now, and everyone has been quite happy with them.

Here is the link to the lights and hardware kit:
2021+ Ford Bronco Rigid Industries 360-Series Pro SAE Fog Kit (White F (specialtyperformanceparts.com)

Here is the link to the plug-and-play wiring for them:
2 Pole WP Connector Adapters to H11 FACTORY FOG Connector (Pair) (Bron (specialtyperformanceparts.com)

If you are interested in getting this together as a kit, hit me up via text at (317) 934-6778, email at [email protected], or just DM me here. I will create a cart for you with a discount on everything.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mean Green

Mean Green

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your response. I ordered a brand new “kit” yesterday at below market value by $90, but I am going to have to wait till it gets here to see what if anything is missing. Bargains are rarely bargains… I may need to buy a harness, but I do have a bag of these plugs to make my own.

Last edited:

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for your response. I order a brand new “kit” yesterday at below market value by $90, but I am going to have to wait till it gets here to see what if anything is missing. Bargains are rarely bargains… I may need to buy a harness, but I do have a bag of these plugs to make my own.
It's no problem. We are happy to help however we can.

Just let us know what you need and we can make it happen.

John

OP
OP
Mean Green

Mean Green

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Showed up today and looks correct to me. I might have to find the time to try to install these before I do the winch…

IMG_3856.jpeg

IMG_3855.jpeg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Showed up today and looks correct to me. I might have to find the time to try to install these before I do the winch…

Ford Bronco Has anyone upgraded the Capable bumper fog lights with Ford performance Rigid 360 lights? IMG_3855

Ford Bronco Has anyone upgraded the Capable bumper fog lights with Ford performance Rigid 360 lights? IMG_3855
Im surprised they sell the kit like that. If it's a Ford Performance kit it should have cnonectors pre-installed on the end to connect to your factory pigtails.

We sell some that will do the job for you. You just crimp them onto the light and they plug right in. Tip for ya... since Ford's backwards. Crimp the RED wire on the light to the BLACK WIRE on the pigtail. This way when you insert the pigtail "correctly" it'll be the proper voltage.

You CAN of course crimp red to red just flip the pigtail connector around 180 degrees when plugging it in. It'll still connect this way as well just be... "backwards" is all. Thanks Ford!

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/headlight-fog-light-extension-wires/

These come as a pair. You'll cut the end you don't need off. You want the 9005 size.

Ford Bronco Has anyone upgraded the Capable bumper fog lights with Ford performance Rigid 360 lights? 1717856389800-b

OP
OP
Mean Green

Mean Green

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It did come with all the connector, just in one of the loose bags. They have to be assemble. The ditch lights from Ford Performance were the same way.

The box is interesting though… the ditch lights came in a plain box with a Ford part number on it. Clearly this did not. Since I got such a good deal on this, I am wondering if someone put this particular kit together. Everything except the box looks right…
Sponsored