Sponsored

Hard Top - where do you put / store it when off the car?

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, new and clearly unaware new owner. This weekend looks just great here so planning to take the whole roof off my car. Here’s my question - where do I put the top when not using it?

I have a garage but it is in use by other cars, although I can probably make room to put the front and middle sections against a wall.

It is the rear section I don’t have room for. Can I put it on the lawn? What else can I do with it? Something under it? Do I cover it?

thanks for helping a newbie,

David
Sponsored

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had my Bronco for 10 months now and just recently put up a winch system that is really easy to do. Harbor Freight carries the winch and the straps and you can see I have stairs into my attic to get up to install. Others have just attached the winch to the ceiling joist too...which works just as well. Just a thought...enjoy your Bronco!!!
Ford Bronco Hard Top - where do you put / store it when off the car? IMG_2669
Ford Bronco Hard Top - where do you put / store it when off the car? IMG_2669
Ford Bronco Hard Top - where do you put / store it when off the car? IMG_2668

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
M-B GLE53 AMG,, Ducati XDiavel, Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hoist and a floating shelf using unistrut, threaded rod and aluminum rectangular tubing.
Ford Bronco Hard Top - where do you put / store it when off the car? PXL_20231028_191018158 (2)
Ford Bronco Hard Top - where do you put / store it when off the car? PXL_20240517_233941631
Ford Bronco Hard Top - where do you put / store it when off the car? PXL_20240515_214833629
Ford Bronco Hard Top - where do you put / store it when off the car? PXL_20240517_215931399
Sponsored