blynes75

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went out to wash the Bronco this morning and noticed the back glass sticks out at the bottom and does not sit flush like it does on the passenger side. Took delivery of the Bronco in early February and this is the first time I have noticed this.

I have not been able to compare to any other hard tops yet. Is this normal?

IMG_6873.jpeg

IMG_6874.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
blynes75

blynes75

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for sharing pics. Yep, mine is off by quite a bit then. Not sure exactly how to go about adjusting it.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thank you for sharing pics. Yep, mine is off by quite a bit then. Not sure exactly how to go about adjusting it.
It appears the little piece of molding on the inside of the rear window is preventing it from closing completely. How does that molding look on the other side from the inside?

OP
OP
blynes75

blynes75

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It appears the little piece of molding on the inside of the rear window is preventing it from closing completely. How does that molding look on the other side from the inside?

From the inside, on the passenger side the bracket that is on the glass clears the weather stripping completely. On the driver side, the bracket is pressing into the stripping. This is keeping it from closing all the way. Still, it seems the glass is positioned incorrectly and further to the driver side. The glass has a fairly large gap between it and the MIC top on the passenger side. One the driver side the glass is rubbing the top. I am wondering if I can loosen the screw on the hinge and reposition the glass. May have to end up taking back to my dealer.

IMG_6879.jpeg

IMG_6875.jpeg

IMG_6877.jpeg

IMG_6880.jpeg

IMG_6882.jpeg

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

From the inside, on the passenger side the bracket that is on the glass clears the weather stripping completely. On the driver side, the bracket is pressing into the stripping. This is keeping it from closing all the way. Still, it seems the glass is positioned incorrectly and further to the driver side. The glass has a fairly large gap between it and the MIC top on the passenger side. One the driver side the glass is rubbing the top. I am wondering if I can loosen the screw on the hinge and reposition the glass. May have to end up taking back to my dealer.

Ford Bronco Hard top back glass sticking out on driver’s side IMG_6882

Yes, it can be repositioned but you could also take it back to your dealer to do if you are not comfortable doing it yourself.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Went out to wash the Bronco this morning and noticed the back glass sticks out at the bottom and does not sit flush like it does on the passenger side. Took delivery of the Bronco in early February and this is the first time I have noticed this.

I have not been able to compare to any other hard tops yet. Is this normal?

Hey there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is the same, it's closer on the driver's side and the weathersripping piece sticks out. I was going to adjust it at the hinge, I think it's a Torx 30 but I don't curretly have a bit that size. The toolkit comes with the IP30 which doesn't fit correctly so don't try to use that.
Sponsored