• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington D.C. FS: Kilmat sound proofing sheets

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had to buy an extra box of Kilmat for my trunk and don't need all of it. The order came with 20 sheets at 15.7"L x 9.8"W which is roughly 18sq.ft. I have 10 sheets left, so you'd probably get 9-10sq.ft. out of it. Originally sold for $35.... so I'm just looking for $15 + shipping obo.

Ford Bronco FS: Kilmat sound proofing sheets IMG_5102.JPEG
Ford Bronco FS: Kilmat sound proofing sheets IMG_5100.JPEG
Ford Bronco FS: Kilmat sound proofing sheets IMG_5101.JPEG
Sponsored

Last edited:

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I SWEAR by this stuff. Just did my trunk and all 4 doors. Definitely made a difference and you actually don't need a lot of it if you "Tetris" it. No really.

Less road noise. But also on highway I used to have to compensate volume from 15 to 18. Now my new 18 is 16. It won't turn your Bronco into the sound proofing of a BMW or Mercedes, but it is worth it. A little patience (the doors are VERY easy to take off) and for approx $35 you have a quieter cabin, better sound and it ALSO helps insulate as well. You can't beat his price above of $15 for 10 sheets. It's a great deal. Oh - and its also thicker than Dynamat anid easier to apply. Dynamat is 50mil thick.....KILMAT is 80 mil thick.

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
PM'd a couple days ago on this but haven't heard back.
Sponsored