First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, again, no, not really. We're not even selling samples - just sending them for shipping costs. So now, after @AceGoliath showed the samples - is there any color you'd consider to replace yours with?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Jack based on the samples shown I cannot see any of them samples working on the Outer Banks ( Roast with Black Onyx ) .
- You have great people doing the work on these items.
- The shipping is fantastic
- Communication is good.
I am totally perplexed that you could offer this to Bronco owners admitting that you have no idea what matchā€˜s our Broncoā€™s.

Why havenā€™t you taken your samples and went out and compared them to local Broncoā€™s and educate yourself on what will work and what wonā€™t work?
YOU are the weak link here. The only thing thatā€™s working against you right now is you and your lack of knowledge and not having a compatible coloured product.
Seems the solution is simple. Go out. Find the right colour leathers and send me one. If itā€™s good Iā€™ll be the first to promote the Hell out of it.
Problem solved.

Paul
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yeah, seeing samples and post history, this is feeling bad....I don't have the OBX, I've got a Wildtrak, but man....I'm second guessing anything.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jack based on the samples shown I cannot see any of them samples working on the Outer Banks ( Roast with Black Onyx ) .
- You have great people doing the work on these items.
- The shipping is fantastic
- Communication is good.
I am totally perplexed that you could offer this to Bronco owners admitting that you have no idea what matchā€˜s our Broncoā€™s.

Why havenā€™t you taken your samples and went out and compared them to local Broncoā€™s and educate yourself on what will work and what wonā€™t work?
YOU are the weak link here. The only thing thatā€™s working against you right now is you and your lack of knowledge and not having a compatible coloured product.
Seems the solution is simple. Go out. Find the right colour leathers and send me one. If itā€™s good Iā€™ll be the first to promote the Hell out of it.
Problem solved.

Paul
I have been communicating with redline goods for a bit about my build and just saw this thread last week. One other thing to mention. They can also work with materials obtained by the buyer to get a perfect color match. I am going with Katzkins and I am going to purchase a couple yards of the colors I select and send it to the. For my covers. This way it will perfectly match my seats. Just noting that this is an option for people not happy with their selection.

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been communicating with redline goods for a bit about my build and just saw this thread last week. One other thing to mention. They can also work with materials obtained by the buyer to get a perfect color match. I am going with Katzkins and I am going to purchase a couple yards of the colors I select and send it to the. For my covers. This way it will perfectly match my seats. Just noting that this is an option for people not happy with their selection.
Well thatā€™s a good idea BUT you do realize they don't do this work. Itā€™s done in Poland so if thatā€˜s not an obstacle your good to go. Why not let Katzkins do it all in house?

Last edited:

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

so you're gonna buy extra leather from Katskinz, send it to Poland and have them do the "work" and then let it ship back? I'm confused as like someone else said, why not see if Katskinz will do it all? Seems a lot of unnecessary shipping and expenses etc.

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Problem solved.
You'd be absolutely right, Paul, the problem could probably be solved this way if we were based in the US and had easy access to all new cars entering the market. But we are not, so we have to adopt other colormatching ideas - such as offering samples so that our customers can see all our leathers for themselves and pick the leathers they like (or don't pick anything at all, if they none of the colors works for them). We've been working with our customers this way ever since our company was established back in 1999 and this method has proven successful with a lot of customers willing to help us with colormatching so we'll just keep on working this way.

Another thing is that going to the dealership with our leather samples would not help anyway as apparently none of the leathers our supplier has available will match roast interior - as the photos from @AceGoliath show :( And this is why do not guarantee perfect colormatching - we're a small, family owned shop, offering 2500+ custom made products, make/model-specific, for most of the cars available on the market so it is virtually not possible for us to offer perfect colormatching for each and every OEM upholstery color. So sometimes we need to work on "good enough" basis - and for this purpose we offer samples for you guys to make sure whether or not our leathers are good enough for you before you submit your actual order.
If you want to call it a weak link, that's OK, we prefer to call it knowing our limitations and doing our best to work within them.

So, again, if you want to replace your products with different color based on the photos from AceGoliath, please respond to my PM. If you want to return them for a refund, that is also possible. Let's talk.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You'd be absolutely right, Paul, the problem could probably be solved this way if we were based in the US and had easy access to all new cars entering the market. But we are not, so we have to adopt other colormatching ideas - such as offering samples so that our customers can see all our leathers for themselves and pick the leathers they like (or don't pick anything at all, if they none of the colors works for them). We've been working with our customers this way ever since our company was established back in 1999 and this method has proven successful with a lot of customers willing to help us with colormatching so we'll just keep on working this way.

Another thing is that going to the dealership with our leather samples would not help anyway as apparently none of the leathers our supplier has available will match roast interior - as the photos from @AceGoliath show :( And this is why do not guarantee perfect colormatching - we're a small, family owned shop, offering 2500+ custom made products, make/model-specific, for most of the cars available on the market so it is virtually not possible for us to offer perfect colormatching for each and every OEM upholstery color. So sometimes we need to work on "good enough" basis - and for this purpose we offer samples for you guys to make sure whether or not our leathers are good enough for you before you submit your actual order.
If you want to call it a weak link, that's OK, we prefer to call it knowing our limitations and doing our best to work within them.

So, again, if you want to replace your products with different color based on the photos from AceGoliath, please respond to my PM. If you want to return them for a refund, that is also possible. Let's talk.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Jack I am totally confused now. Youā€™re not in the United States? I know the leather work is done in Poland but your location states you are in Wilmington Delaware. Thatā€™s in the USA.
I very much suspect youā€™ll be hearing more on this from others I have a good eye and what youā€™re offering wonā€™t work for me. My wife did a bit of snooping around. Apparently, this is not your first rodeo. Have a look what others are saying.
Thanks.
Paul

https://www.bbb.org/us/de/wilmingto...0251-92004494/customer-reviews#leave-a-review

Review the photos here: Sweep to the right for more photos.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Paul, I know what others are saying very well. Do you really think you need to show me the review from a customer of mine? A customer who not only received partial refund for the mistake our installer made, but was also offered a few options of compensation (as we always do in the case of mistake we make) and rejected all of them?

Yes, this is not the first "rodeo" as you call it. And not the last, I'm sure. Because you know what? He who does not make mistakes is the one who makes nothing at all. And this is not us.

But, since you, together with your wife, did some snooping around, I'm pretty sure you've also found this:

Ford Bronco FREE custom armrest cover anyone? GROUP BUY INSIDE! šŸ˜ shopperapproved

And you probably found more here as well: https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/redlinegoods.com

Yes, we are an American company, headquartered in DE. But this does not change much. We still don't have a perfect match for each and every OEM upholstery color car manufacturers use. Because this is virtually impossible. Going to the dealership to compare original colors with our samples will not make matching leather miraculously appear available from our laether suppliers. Because they have their limitations. And we have ours. And we know them very well, we operate within them. And that is why we do not promise perfect colormatching, not only for roast colored Broncos, but for any other car. Ever since the company was set up in 1999 and managed to continuously develop to where we are now.

Have a great week everyone! Drive carefully. Have fun. Stay safe.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paul, I know what others are saying very well. Do you really think you need to show me the review from a customer of mine? A customer who not only received partial refund for the mistake our installer made, but was also offered a few options of compensation (as we always do in the case of mistake we make) and rejected all of them?

Yes, this is not the first "rodeo" as you call it. And not the last, I'm sure. Because you know what? He who does not make mistakes is the one who makes nothing at all. And this is not us.

But, since you, together with your wife, did some snooping around, I'm pretty sure you've also found this:

Ford Bronco FREE custom armrest cover anyone? GROUP BUY INSIDE! šŸ˜ 20230315_152728

And you probably found more here as well: https://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/redlinegoods.com

Yes, we are an American company, headquartered in DE. But this does not change much. We still don't have a perfect match for each and every OEM upholstery color car manufacturers use. Because this is virtually impossible. Going to the dealership to compare original colors with our samples will not make matching leather miraculously appear available from our laether suppliers. Because they have their limitations. And we have ours. And we know them very well, we operate within them. And that is why we do not promise perfect colormatching, not only for roast colored Broncos, but for any other car. Ever since the company was set up in 1999 and managed to continuously develop to where we are now.

Have a great week everyone! Drive carefully. Have fun. Stay safe.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
This review site is not to be trusted. Businesses must pay a subscription so negative reviews are removed or pushed to the bottom.

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I havenā€™t seem much in the way people showing their console covers or shifter boots and from what I have seen I have to say I was far from impressed. Glad I didnā€™t pursue this any farther. I think members figured out itā€™s not what itā€™s made out to be.
Sponsored