• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida Ford Bronco 4-Door Camping Setup: 12V Fridge, Fridge Slider, Fridge Cover, Custom Storage Platforms

gorgin4325

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Greetings,

Up for sale is my custom camping setup. It includes the following:

1) SetPower PT55 12V Dual-Zone Fridge/Freezer with AC and DC Cables
2) SetPower PT55 Fridge Slider
3) SetPower PT55 Insulated Fridge Cover
4) Two separate removable custom storage platforms/shelves that I made specifically for the 4-door Bronco 6G and the SetPower PT55 fridge, using heavy-duty L-brackets and hardware.

***The description below is for the general Facebook Marketplace audience; not Bronco enthusiasts like you! That's why it's long and mentions the most basic stuff that you already know!***

With this setup, you can run the fridge from the cigarette lighter plug in the back of the Bronco. The bottom platform still gives you access to the bottom storage of the Bronco, where the jack and tools are located.

The bottom platform is attached to the cargo hooks to prevent it from tipping over when the fridge is extended out.

The upper platform has rubber feet to stop it from moving while the car is in motion. It also has multiple hooks for straps and bungee cords to help you organize your gear.

I am only selling the fridge, slider, fridge cover, and both platforms. The other gear you see is for reference only, so you can see how much gear I was able to store using this setup. With this setup, I've been able to camp for 3-4 days using only a small power station. The car runs the fridge when driving, and for 45 minutes after you turn off the Bronco. The fridge uses very little power, particularly with the insulated cover that I recently bought for it.

You can get the fridge and accessories from Amazon or SetPower's website for about $700-$800. I paid a lot more for them. The storage platforms took me a couple of days to make and are extremely sturdy. I overbuilt them for longevity. The bottom platform is also covered in diamond plate vinyl for a clean look.

I am happy to share more pictures or answer any questions you may have. With all due respect, please make sensible offers. No low-balls, please. I have put in so many hours making this setup, and it is a great deal considering all the material costs and build time. Oh, and the beauty of this setup is the fact that when you are not camping, everything can be completely removed and stored away. Nothing is permanently mounted; nothing has been modified on the Bronco; no holes or cuts were made to the Bronco.

To learn more about the details of the fridge, check out the manufacturer's website: https://setpowerusa.com/collections...oducts/setpower-pt55-12-volt-car-refrigerator

I am located in West Palm Beach, very close to the South Florida Fairgrounds. Some may ask why I'm selling it. The reason is I am getting a small camper trailer and it comes with a very similar fridge, just a lot smaller.

Asking $900 OBO.

Thank you for reading all this :)

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Door Camping Setup: 12V Fridge, Fridge Slider, Fridge Cover, Custom Storage Platforms IMG_6937
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Door Camping Setup: 12V Fridge, Fridge Slider, Fridge Cover, Custom Storage Platforms IMG_6938
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Door Camping Setup: 12V Fridge, Fridge Slider, Fridge Cover, Custom Storage Platforms IMG_6939
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Door Camping Setup: 12V Fridge, Fridge Slider, Fridge Cover, Custom Storage Platforms IMG_6940
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Door Camping Setup: 12V Fridge, Fridge Slider, Fridge Cover, Custom Storage Platforms IMG_8557
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Door Camping Setup: 12V Fridge, Fridge Slider, Fridge Cover, Custom Storage Platforms IMG_6948
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Door Camping Setup: 12V Fridge, Fridge Slider, Fridge Cover, Custom Storage Platforms IMG_6949
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Door Camping Setup: 12V Fridge, Fridge Slider, Fridge Cover, Custom Storage Platforms IMG_6946
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco 4-Door Camping Setup: 12V Fridge, Fridge Slider, Fridge Cover, Custom Storage Platforms IMG_8838
Sponsored