Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am trying to like this green but it just looks like the hunter greens from the early 90s. I wish they would have done boxwood green or the way cool avocado looking metallic green. But thats just me.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1975-ford-bronco.jpe
Sponsored

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was gonna wait to get a Bronco reservation and now this! My son sold his 94 Bronco to use the $ for his green monster and now I need one.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I unexpectedly got a 2021 build date for my AMB after being told I was pushed to 2022. So good luck to all the greenies. Unless I get bumped, then I'll be right back here.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really do like this color. With this and Hot Pepper being the only adds for 22 and A LOT of people being pushed, don't you think this will be the most popular color on the road? That is definitely a downside for me.
I definitely think this will be one of the more popular colors. I'm getting it anyway.

If I was to guess (key word being guess) the most popular for 2022 colors will be....

Eruption Green
Velocity Blue
Area 51
Hot Pepper Red

My favorite "unpopular" color is Iconic Silver

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I definitely think this will be one of the more popular colors. I'm getting it anyway.

If I was to guess (key word being guess) the most popular for 2022 colors will be....

Eruption Green
Velocity Blue
Area 51
Hot Pepper Red

My favorite "unpopular" color is Iconic Silver
Cactus is still going to be seriously popular. It is very unimpressive on Build and Price, but it seems like everyone who sees it in person loves it. This first go 'round, Area 51 and Cactus were the most ordered colors. So I don't expect Cactus to suddenly drop off the favorites list.

Also, green is rarely popular in the general public. So, yes, 2022 (and maybe 2023) will have a ton of green because reservation holders are mostly car and/or truck enthusiasts who have always appreciated green on vehicles. But once the general public starts buying Broncos from dealer stock in late 2022 and throughout all of 2023, the majority will be white and gray and maybe red.

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Cactus is still going to be seriously popular. It is very unimpressive on Build and Price, but it seems like everyone who sees it in person loves it. This first go 'round, Area 51 and Cactus were the most ordered colors. So I don't expect Cactus to suddenly drop off the favorites list.

Also, green is rarely popular in the general public. So, yes, 2022 (and maybe 2023) will have a ton of green because reservation holders are mostly car and/or truck enthusiasts who have always appreciated green on vehicles. But once the general public starts buying Broncos from dealer stock in late 2022 and throughout all of 2023, the majority will be white and gray and maybe red.
cactus is a nice colour. I think the name throws people off. The carbonized grey, black and silver are my least favourites. The problem is the grey top. It ruins most body choices. The black soft top looks better with all the colours. I think green will do well as well.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I really do like this color. With this and Hot Pepper being the only adds for 22 and A LOT of people being pushed, don't you think this will be the most popular color on the road? That is definitely a downside for me.
No.
Still will be a shitload more white, grey, silver grey, green grey, and black ones. A lot more.
I hear you. I’ll getta green if indeed I don’t get lucky AF with my 11pm reservation during next weeks cleanup.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tire spot is still too low for chase lights in my opinion, but better than on the bumper.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, I learned how valuable chase lights can be in all places, on the Alcan in winter. Following trucks, or almost anything, there is a huge cloud of snow. Anything that can let people know you're there in that cloud, had a few instances where it would have been a lot safer if more vehicles had something. Driving through Baja too, not just for racers, but anybody, anywhere there is a lot of dust (dirt or snow). And yes, I will be taking my Bronco (if I ever get it), both down to Baja, and also through the Arctic in winter.

But, this thread was about reverse lights, and I seemed to have derailed it...

Sponsored

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 6CCC5B4F-A66B-4A02-8F64-335EC4851A84

2nd pic of that series, notice how much darker the paint looks.

Obviously the phones auto-sensors are tripping with the low light, movement, window glare and that cell phone sensors always screw up the color green (it's one of their weak points to get accurate, apparently).

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow, my actual build less SAS. FANTASTIC POST! Thank you...
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club brooklyn-nine-nine-oh-samesies[1]

Somebody just needs to photochop these wheels on the green rig as they are almost at the same angle.... The silver wheels should brighten up the green paint nicely compared to the drab and dull black wheels.

Pic taken from @Lilj4425

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club LilJ AMB