Sponsored

Does anyone else have these badges from Bronco Nation?

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If they won't replace them, find a good powder-coater in your area.
I will definitely do that. I have some other emblems that I will put on this weekend and get those powder coated and keep them as a backup.
Sponsored

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought these badges from Bronco Nation a year ago and installed them. They were very expensive for what they are. My truck is garage parked most of the time and I only hand wash it. This is what they look like a year later. They look absolutely horrible. Not sure if they are saveable or if I should just cut my losses and remove them.

20240507_190628.jpg
go back to them with this picture and get a refund. If they say no tell them you’re going to post all over Bronco6G and other Bronco forums to let people know this product quality stinks and Bronco Nation service is worse by not standing behind their products

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

go back to them with this picture and get a refund. If they say no tell them you’re going to post all over Bronco6G and other Bronco forums to let people know this product quality stinks and Bronco Nation service is worse by not standing behind their products
I emailed Bronco nation as well as the original manufacturer. They were almost $200 and it's only been a year.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I emailed Bronco nation as well as the original manufacturer. They were almost $200 and it's only been a year.
That’s a lot of money for that kind of product-which you could live with if it looked great, was well made and lasted for five+ years. Good luck.

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like BN is offering you a refund or replacement. See reply to your post there.
Yep! They were super cool about it. They are sending a new set out to me!!!
Sponsored