ppfd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey all,

Member at Ranger 5g, running a 2021 Ranger Tremor.

Considering a Bronco possibly when I pay this off next year. No real off roading, The Tremor is more truck than I need. Next vehicle will be plan 4wd and I'll add what I need if I find I need it. Like the idea of a "SUV", as I don't haul much if ever. Drove F150s most my life and while I don't find them big at all. Listening some guys, they act like its a Kenworth with tandems 😁. I do like the size of the Ranger.

West Central WV on the Ohio border, home of the Mothman :alien:
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey all,

Member at Ranger 5g, running a 2021 Ranger Tremor.

Considering a Bronco possibly when I pay this off next year. No real off roading, The Tremor is more truck than I need. Next vehicle will be plan 4wd and I'll add what I need if I find I need it. Like the idea of a "SUV", as I don't haul much if ever. Drove F150s most my life and while I don't find them big at all. Listening some guys, they act like its a Kenworth with tandems 😁. I do like the size of the Ranger.

West Central WV on the Ohio border, home of the Mothman :alien:
Welcome to the forum, thanks for being a part of the Ford Family!

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome (back?) I see you’ve been a member since ‘20 so you must have been considering for a while. If you haven’t been around here much you’ll find a lot of info as you research options.
‘There a threads for most every trim as well as post purchase mods that can help.

**edit: oh and don’t worry about mothman. Pretty sure any Sasquatch worth his weight can handle mothman and you’ll find plenty of Sas’s around here (and no, that’s not a solid axle swap reference)

OP
OP

ppfd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, I forgot I joined up LoL

Prices were/are out of control with the bronco and I refuse to give the dealer extra money. So I'm waiting and looking
Sponsored