pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but I wish I had known this information beforehand. "In production" means very little. I was in production with a vin and scheduled build date of 6/14...my bronco got built 11/3. I say this because the anticipation and getting excited then getting pushed back really sucks. I wish I had known that it could take months even when scheduled to be built. I really really hope this helps someone and that you get your broncos sooner than later. Cheers and good luck!
Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is still super frustrating.

The back door link, as well as the link through the Ford My Account, shows my original trim that I reserved and no scheduled production date.

I ordered a totally different trim and I’m confirmed scheduled for the week of 2/14. :rolleyes:

Pull your finger outta your ass, Ford.
The pictures may not update to your current trim if you made changes.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My assumption is there is a lot of uncertainty with production so Ford is not sending emails like before.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those that are still having problems getting in ....Copy and paste this in the address bar, delete the x's and replace them with your order number, and then hit the "go" button.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

Must be a sign of my age,I had problems until someone spelled out the directions for me.

The one question I have is that the Mid Package that I ordered does not show up.However,Connected Navigation does.This is on a Black Diamond and I believe that it has to be upgraded to at least the Mid Package for Connected Navigation to be available. Is it safe to assume my order has the Mid Pkg.?

jreburn

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure there isn’t a space between ReservationID=XXXXXXXX

Sponsored

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those that are still having problems getting in ....Copy and paste this in the address bar, delete the x's and replace them with your order number, and then hit the "go" button.

Must be a sign of my age,I had problems until someone spelled out the directions for me.

The one question I have is that the Mid Package that I ordered does not show up.However,Connected Navigation does.This is on a Black Diamond and I believe that it has to be upgraded to at least the Mid Package for Connected Navigation to be available. Is it safe to assume my order has the Mid Pkg.?

My entire vehicle/trim/color/options are incorrect on mine. I have zero faith in this link.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but I wish I had known this information beforehand. "In production" means very little. I was in production with a vin and scheduled build date of 6/14...my bronco got built 11/3. I say this because the anticipation and getting excited then getting pushed back really sucks. I wish I had known that it could take months even when scheduled to be built. I really really hope this helps someone and that you get your broncos sooner than later. Cheers and good luck!
For some folks like myself who are early evening 7/13/20 reservations, having a vin at this point means everything lol. Was thrilled to see a production date on 12/9 on the backdoor link, no matter how many times it gets pushed back, I'm glad Ford knows my order exists.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Possibly another ford fuck up. Last time I looked at mine it didn’t say high package anywhere but it did have the 12” screen listed.

JenB

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJ, 2021 4DR Badlands, 2023 DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is still super frustrating.

The back door link, as well as the link through the Ford My Account, shows my original trim that I reserved and no scheduled production date.

I ordered a totally different trim and I’m confirmed scheduled for the week of 2/14. :rolleyes:

I have the same problem—my dealer confirmed my new order (changed color, trim, SAS etc) but the back door shows my original placeholder reservation. Frustrating. No VIN either.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reservation #.

Sponsored

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The "backdoor" link gives you more details about your reservation, like if it has been scheduled for production.
Thanks
I don't see any difference between the regular login and that one. Identical info about my build and reservation- unless once something actually happens it will appear there but not in the regular login page

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door base 7 speed, only added mod bumper and switches
Interesting. Thanks for the reply! I have a 2 door base with only aux switches, and auto trans. There's hope!